Android 13 Beta 3.3
Google just released the third iteration of Android 13 beta 3, which has bought quite a bit of bug fixes and improvements along with new features in the system.
With the release of the third beta, Beta 3.2 majorly focused on introducing some new features lock screen, more gestures and overlays, etc. in that patch and fixed some application and microphone issues. Beta 1 was released in April 2022 and Beta 2 was released in May 2022 which introduced us to some new features and changes. Beta 3.3 is the third patch of Beta 3 which includes some minor tweaks and performance changes and also stabilizes the system with bug fixes.
Android 13 Release date: September – October 2022
Beta 3.3 fixed issues with Bluetooth Manager Service and Connectivity Thermal Power Manager which were earlier leading to unresponsiveness of apps, poor UI performance and battery issues. Network fluency has been improved and fixed an issue where a device couldn’t connect to a Wi-Fi even after signal strength was good. More changes have also been reported by Google. Check out the full changelog below!
While we are not sure if Google releases another patch for the third beta, it is sure that Google is regularly bringing out patch fixes and updates to enter the Beta 4 stage and soon release Android 13 globally. Let’s go through some of the changes and fixes that were made in the Beta 3.3 patch.
Android 13 Beta 3.3 Changes and Bug Fixes
- The build number has been updated to: TPB3.220617.002
- Fixed an issue with the Pixel launcher where if the Always show Keyboard option was enabled for the app drawer, then when the user closed the app drawer and opened an app folder on the Home screen, the keyboard was erroneously shown as well.
- Fixed an issue where in some cases, such as gesturing to go back, the system UI crashed.
- Fixed an issue where devices couldn’t connect to a WiFi network even when the network was available and the signal strength was good.
- Fixed an issue with BluetoothManagerService that led to slow performance and cold starts for apps.
- Fixed an issue where in some cases after a device was plugged in to charge (for example, overnight), the device would become unresponsive until it was rebooted.
- Fixed a kernel issue with lib/list_debug.c that caused a kernel panic for some devices.
- Fixed an issue with the Connectivity Thermal Power Manager that caused slow UI rendering, unresponsiveness in apps, and poor battery performance in some cases.
How to get the Android 13 Beta 3.3 patch?
- You’ll instantly get an over-the-air (OTA) update to Beta 3.3 if you’re already signed up for the Android 13 beta.
- Visit g.co/androidbeta if you haven’t already and would like to sign up for Android beta.
- Please take note that the OTA update on your smartphone could take up to 24 hours to arrive. Go to Settings > System > System updates to check for updates.
- Eligible devices:
- Pixel 4, 4a
- Pixel 5, 5a
- Pixel 6 and 6 Pro
- Released in April 2022: Android 13 Beta 1: First Impressions & Details
- Released in May 2022: Android 13 Beta 2: List of features and changes
- Released in June 2022: Android 13 Beta 3 & 3.1: New Features & Changes
- Released in June 2022: Android 13 Beta 3.2: New Features & Changes
More on Android 13 From Us
Android 13 Beta 3.2: After the announcement of Android 13 at the Google I/O conference…
Oneplus 10 Pro Software update: A new build of Android 13 Beta for the OnePlus…
Android 13 Beta 3 & 3.1: With the announcement of Android 13 by Google at…
Infinix Android 13 – Will it get? Infinix Mobile is a Hong Kong-based smartphone company…
Android 13 Beta 2: Google just released Android 13 Beta 2 right after its impressive…
Oneplus 10 Pro Software update: Android 13 Beta for the OnePlus 10 Pro is now…
For more Android 13 updates please download our android app – available on the Play Store