Infinix Note 10 Pro Software Update:
Infinix released September 2021 security patch for Infinix Note 10 Pro with Optimization in the system performance and stability improvements.
Infinix Note 10 Pro was released on 07th June,2021 with Android 11 out-of-the-box.
Infinix comes out with Operating System XOS 7.6 designed for a smarter life. With Stylized icons integrating geometric elements from nature to create a simple and clean icon experience. Enhanced Reachability to get yourself adapted to enhance smooth reach. Secure, Theft Alert and Peek proof and several others are neatly tucked inside this OS.
- Device: Infinix Note 10 Pro
- Android: Android 11
- UI: XOS 7.6
- Version: X695-H854DEFGHI-R-GL-210927V988
- Update type: Software/Security Update
- Update size: 434MB
- Region: India/Kenya
Source>>Techish Kenya -Twitter
This update was released on 12th October 2021.
- Android Security patch: September 2021
- Optimized the stability issue from user feedback
- Optimized system stability and performance while fixing other issues
- Visit the XCLUB for more information.
- This update may crash rooted devices
- Please plug in charger to OTA upgrade when power is lower than 50%
Infinix was not on the developer program preview list for Android 12 Beta and hence it’s widely anticipated that once it’s official and ready to release – Eligible for devices from Infinix.
How long will Infinix take for the update?
Infinix Note 10 Pro: Android 12?
The problem with Infinix smartphones is, they don’t have a proper timeframe or commitment for stable android OS updates, even though they roll out Security Patch’s but most of their devices haven’t received a stable OS update. And the company itself has promoted to switch to their Newer Device running newer Android Version. Instead of providing an update for the same.
Android 12 >> Update is Expected from the Company.
But no idea will they ever provide it or not
How to Update Infinix Software and System?
- OTA notifications arrive to Infinix phones when New updates arrive
- If not, head over to
- Settings>>Software Update
- Check for update .
The process involves updating the System and Software with the steps below:
- Open the Settings on your Infinix device
- Next, scroll down to find the Software Update If you can’t trace this option, you can simply search it on the search box.
- Here, you’ll see the software update option, if available
- If the option is not there, you may already be using the latest version
- If you can see the update option, then click on the download
- Once the download is finished, tap on “Verify and Install”.
- There will be a notification or a popup message saying “you need to restart your device to install updates”or something similar.
- It would ask “Do you want to continue”?select OK.
- Once the phone is restarted, the new software will be installed.
More on Infinix from us:
Infinix Android 13 – Will it get? Infinix Mobile is a Hong Kong-based smartphone company…
Infinix Note 10 Pro Software Update: Infinix released September 2021 security patch for Infinix Note…
Infinix Android 11 Update The Hong Kong-based smartphone company Infinix is not so fast in…
Infinix Android 12 – will it get? Infinix Mobile is a Hong Kong-based smartphone company…
For more Infinix Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store