iQOO Z3 5G Software Update:
A sub-brand of Vivo, iQOO Z3 5G has received its software update with October 2021 Security Patch. The October Patch brings to you a whole range of updates, with system optimization and high-end security upgrade on Android 11, with its build number PD2073F_EX_A_1.78.0.
Stirring news for all iQOO Z3 smartphone users !!
iQOO Z3 was released on 8th of June 2021, with Android 11 out-of-the-box.
The October Security Patch aims towards improving the security details, optimizing system stability, fixing screen flickering, improving network stability and optimizing facial recognition.
- Device: iQOO Z3 5G
- Android: Android 11
- Ui: FuntouchOS 11
- Build Number: PD2073F_EX_A_1.78.5
- Update type: Security Update / Software Update
- Region: India
- Android Security Update: October 2021
- Update Size: 206.79 MB
Source: YouTube User
- Updated to the October 2021 Google Security Patch to improve system Security.
- Fixed the occasional issue where the screen flickered in some scenarios.
- Optimized the operating performance of the system to make it run more smoothly and steadily.
- Optimized system stability when on the home screen.
- Improved the stability of personal hotspot connections in some scenarios.
- Optimized the stability of Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connections.
- Optimized the facial recognition mechanism to improve the efficiency of facial recognition.
How long did it take for major update chart/ table ?
|ANDROID||UPDATE||RELEASE DATE||ESTIMATED MONTH|
|Android 11||Out-of-the-box||June 8th, 2021||NIL|
|Android 12||First OS Update||–||–|
|Android 13||Second OS Update||–||Soon|
How long will it get updates ?
Vivo iQOO Z3 was released in India on June 8th, 2021 with Android 11 Out-of-the-box.
As stated earlier, it has released its October Security Patch with Android 11, with some high-end improvements for Vivo iQOO Z3 smartphones users.
Related: Vivo Android 12 –>> update list
- Out-of-the-box : Android 11
- First OS Update: Android 12 [coming soon]
- Second OS Update: Android 13 [expected]
How to install the lastest update on your iQOO Z3 device ?
Installing this update is easy as pie. Once the update is available on your device, just follow these simple steps:
- Open Settings
- Go to About Phone
- Software Update
- Download and Install
- This Update does not delete or modify your usage data.
- The system upgrade does not occupy the phone memory space and does not affect the running speed of the phone.
- During the upgrade process, the temperature of the phone will rise slightly for a short time, and will return to normal after the upgrade is completed.
More on iQOO from us
For more Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store