Motorola Edge 20 Software Update:
Motorola has released the September 2021 Security Patch via OTA for Motorola Edge 20. This is a premium-midrange phone by Motorola launched the previous month. This might be the first OTA update with the latest security patch and stability improvements.
Motorola has promised bi-monthly security updates along with 2 major android update for the device for 2 years.
Motorola edge 20 was released on 16th August , 2021 with Android 11
- Device: Motorola Edge 20
- Android: Android 11
- Build number: RRG31.Q3-23-50
- Update type: Stable
- Security update: September 2021
Credits>> Popular tech YouTuber -> Geekyranjit
Here you can check the screenshot of the update with changelog:
- Android Security Patch
- Possibly its the September 2021 Security Patch
How long did Motorola take for the update?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 11||Out-of-the-box||August 2021||Nil|
|Android 12||First OS update||–||–|
|Android 13||Second/Last OS update||Unconfirmed||Unconfirmed|
How long will it get updates?
The Motorola Edge 20 is eligible for 2-years of OS updates along with bi-monthly security updates.
Hence, it is eligible for the upcoming Android 12 update.
- Out-of-the-box>>>Android 11
- First update>>> Android 12
- Second update>>> Android 13 [Possibly Last update – unconfirmed]
Check out >>> Moto Android 12 Update list
How to update your Motorola edge 20
Here are the steps that you can follow for update:
- Go to Settings >> system >> About >> Update
More on Motorola from us
- Motorola Razr Android 11 Update: First-Gen 2019 Variant gets a major update
- Motorola Moto G 5G Android 11 update is rolling out
- Motorola Moto G9 Android 11 Update released in India, Brazil
- >>>> Motorola Android 12 update list | Stock Android UI
For more Motorola Android updates please download our android app – available on the Play Store