Motorola One Fusion Plus Software Update:
The Motorola One Fusion Plus is a mid-range budget smartphone. This smartphone is among the very few devices to sport a pop-up selfie camera, Recently Motorola has released the September 2021 security patch for Motorola one fusion plus.
- Motorola One fusion+ was released on June,2020 with Android 10.
- Device: Motorola one fusion plus
- Android: Android 10
- UI: Stock Android UI
- Build number: QPIS30.73-33-6
- Update type: security update
- Region: India
Credits: >> Twitter User
- Android security patch for September 2021
- Optimized the system performance
- Optimized the system stability
How long did Motorola take for the major OS updates?
|Android OS||Update||Released date/status||Estimated months|
|Android 10||Out-of-the-box||8, June 2020||Nill|
|Android 11||First OS Update||–||–|
How long will it get updates?
The Motorola One fusion plus was released with an android 10(Q) in June 2020. Therefore, Android 11 will be its first major OS update and yet to receive.
Although It should be eligible for Android 12, But recently Motorola is kind of limited to One major OS update with random security patches to its devices. From our point of view, it should get Android 12 but as soon as we get confirmation we will update it.
How to check software update on any Motorola One fusion plus?
- Open settings
- Scroll down and find system; Tap on it.
- Then select Advanced ,then tap on system update.
- And if there would any update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check software update on Motorola one fusion plus smartphone.
More on Motorola from us
- Motorola Razr Android 11 Update: First-Gen 2019 Variant gets a major update
- Motorola Moto G 5G Android 11 update is rolling out
- Motorola Moto G9 Android 11 Update released in India, Brazil
- >>>> Motorola Android 12 update list | Stock Android UI
For more Motorola Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store