OnePlus 10 Pro Closed Beta Program:
Good news for OnePlus 10 Pro users! OnePlus is starting the Closed Beta program for the OnePlus 10 Pro users. After two successful Developer Preview programs for the OP 10 Pro, the company has started the Closed Beta test for the device.
Indian Users of the OP 10 Pro can test out OxygenOS 13 in advance and contribute to everyone’s software experience by providing comments and offering suggestions. It’s time to join if you use the OnePlus 10 Pro’s Indian OxygenOS version and enjoy trying out fresh software.
OnePlus 10 Pro was released on 13th January 2022 with Android 12 out-of-the-box.
Users can provide their honest feedback on OxygenOS 13 through the Closed Beta Program. This will be a short-term Closed Beta Project (typically only a few builds are released), in contrast to the previous long-term CBT, with a focus on enhancing the impending OxygenOS 13 for the OnePlus 10 Pro.
For the Closed Beta program, OnePlus is going to invite 200 people who meet the eligibility requirements with OnePlus10 Pro IN device. Remember, the device will cause data loss in the Closed Beta due to flashing builds so it is advised to save your data all the time.
Before the Closed Beta program, the device was available as a part of Developer Preview Programs. Two successful programs as such were held. For full details on the Developer Preview Programs, you can refer to these links here:
- Device: OnePlus 10 Pro
- Android: Android 12
- Custom UI: OxygenOS 12
- Update type: Closed Beta Program [OxygenOS 13]
- Region: India
- Security patch: From May 2022
- Release date: June 22nd, 2022
Source: OnePlus Community
You must fulfil the criteria listed below in order to be eligible for the Closed Beta Program:
- You are using a OnePlus 10 Pro India variant
- You are an active OnePlus Community member
- You are willing to regularly communicate and report issues/suggestions to the OnePlus team on Telegram
- The CBT version is not the stable version, which is still in development. After updating to CBT version, you’ll remain to be patient and tolerate its instability and accept all risks which might be caused by it.
More on OnePlus from us
For more OnePlus Android updates please download our android app – available on the Play Store