OnePlus 10R Software Update:
OnePlus has started the incremental rollout of the May 2022 security patch update via OTA for the OnePlus 10R model. The latest software update comes with the build number CPH2423_11.A.04 and CPH2411_11.A.04 for its two devices – OnePlus 10R and OnePlus 10R Endurance Edition respectively which has brought some major improvements in the System and Camera of the device.
OnePlus 10R was released on 28th April 2022 with Android 12 out-of-the-box.
Network and system stability have been optimized for a better performance of the device. Abnormal charging in some scenarios was an issue in the last update which has now been fixed. There was also an issue where Wi-Fi failed to connect automatically but the issue has been resolved now. Off-screen abnormality in recording was an issue which has also been resolved.
Improvements to the overall shooting effect in the camera have been made and the user experience has been enhanced. The exposure of fill-in light in some scenarios has been optimized and occasional blurriness of the face has also been optimized in certain scenarios.
Previous Update: Oneplus 10R: OxygenOS 12 with A.03 Build – May 2022 OTA Update
Note that this is a staged rollout to ensure the stability of this update. The update will be randomly pushed to a limited number of users to rule out any critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed within a few days.
- Device: OnePlus 10R
- Android: Android 12
- Custom UI: OxygenOS 12
- Firmware Version:
- IN: CPH2411_11.A.04 [OnePlus 10R Endurance Edition]
- IN: CPH2423_11.A.04 [OnePlus 10R]
- Update type: System & Camera
- Security patch: May 2022
- Release date: 9th June 2022
Source: OnePlus Community
- [Optimized] the network stability
- [Optimized] the fingerprint recognition algorithm
- [Fixed] the issue that charging was abnormal in some scenarios
- [Fixed] the occasional issue that Wi-Fi failed to connect automatically
- [Fixed] the issue that the recording sound might be abnormal when the screen was off
- [Improved] system stability
- [Updated] Android security patch to 2022.05
- [Optimized] the overall shooting effect of the camera, improved the user experience
- [Optimized] the exposure of fill-in light in some scenarios
- [Fixed] the occasional issue that face was blurred in certain scenarios
How long did OnePlus take for the major OS update?
|Android OS||Update||Release date/status||Estimated time|
|Android 12||Out-of-the-box||April 2022||Nil|
|Android 13||First update||Eligible||Unconfirmed|
|Android 14||Second update||Eligible||Unconfirmed|
How long will it get updates?
The OnePlus 10R has been released with an Android 12 out of the box. Therefore, it is eligible for the Android 13 update as well.
It is also eligible for the Android 14 update as well and it may probably be the last major OS update on the device.
- Out-of-the-box: Android 12
- First update: Android 13 [Eligible]
- Second update: Android 14 [Eligible]
How to update your OnePlus device with the latest Software Update?
The OnePlus 10R Software Update with OxygenOS 12 with A.04 Build is currently rolling out in phases and will reach all the users soon.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your OnePlus device with the latest update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- If any update will be available for the device, it will appear there.
- Click on the Download button to update your device.
More on Realme:
For more Realme updates, please download our android app – available on the Play Store