OnePlus Nord CE Software Update:
OnePlus has started rolling out the OxygenOS 12 based on Android 12 – Open Beta 1, for OnePlus Nord CE users. Users can participate in their Open Beta program and all the participants should update to the latest version to meet the latest upcoming build of beta updates.
OnePlus Nord CE was released on 11th June 2021 with Android 11 out-of-the-box.
Please keep in mind that this is a beta version of the program. These builds do not have the same level of stability as the official OTAs. There can be some risks associated with the installation of the beta version of the program.
OnePlus Nord CE received the May 2022 security patch update for Indian, European, and North American regions in its previous update last month. For full changelog information, you can refer to this post here – OnePlus Nord CE: May 2022 Security Patch with OxygenOS 22.214.171.124
- Device: Oneplus Nord CE
- Android: Android 12
- UI: OxygenOS 12
- Build number:
- IN: 126.96.36.199.EB13DA – [Required]
- OxygenOS 12 – [Updated]
- Update type: Open Beta 1
- Security Patch: May 2022
- Release date: June 30th 2022
Source: OnePlus Community
- Optimized desktop icons with improved textures, by using a design inspired by brand-new materials and uniting lights and layers
- Optimized AI System Booster to 2.1 to support the system to run smoothly even when the load is high
- Dark mode
- Newly added three adjustable levels, bringing a more personalized and comfortable user experience
- Newly added style options for Cards, making data contents more visual and easier to read
- Newly added access to OnePlus Scout in Shelf, allowing you to search multiple contents on your phone, including Apps, Settings, Media Data, etc
- Newly added OnePlus Watch Card in Shelf, to easily glance at your health status
- Work-Life Balance
- Newly added Work-Life Balance feature, allowing you to effortlessly switch between Work and Life mode via quick settings
- Newly supported automatic Work/Life mode switching, based on specific locations, Wi-Fi network, and time, also bringing customized App notification profiles according to the personalization
- Newly supported switching between different layouts with a two-finger pinch gesture, intelligently recognizing the best-quality pictures, and cropping the thumbnail based on the content, making the gallery layout more pleasing
- Canvas AOD
- Newly added diverse styles of lines and colours, for a more personalized lock screen experience with inspiring visuals
- Newly added multiple brushes and strokes and support for colour adjustment
- MP version = Stable official version
- OBT version = Open Beta Version
- MP and OBT to DP upgrade guide—via Local OTA Update
Note: Please note that users need to upgrade to the latest OxygenOS 11 version to experience OxygenOS 12.
Note: This upgrade method will erase all the contents of the phone, please be sure to backup first.
- Download the latest ROM upgrade zip package from the specified server.
- Copy the Upgrade package to the phone storage.
- Install this Apk. You’ll need it to update. Then, open the app -> tap the top-right gear icon -> find the upgrade package and tap it -> wait to finish the installation -> tap reboot
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Update successful.
OBT to MP rollback guide—via Local OTA update
Note: This rollback method will erase all the contents of the phone, please be sure to backup first.
Note: Some applications may be lost after downgrading, you can restore the lost applications by updating to the latest MP version via the rollback method below.
- Download the latest ROM rollback zip packages from the specified server.
- Copy the ROM rollback package to the phone storage.
- Go to Settings -> About device -> Version -> Click Build number 7 times and enter the password, now you are in the developer mode.
- Go back Settings -> About device -> Up to date -> Click the top right button -> Local install -> Click on the corresponding rollback package -> Extract -> Upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the rollback is complete, click Restart.
- Install this Apk You’ll need it to update the latest OxygenOS 11 to restore the lost applications. Then, open the app -> tap the top-right gear icon -> find the upgrade package and tap it -> wait to finish the installation -> tap reboot
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Rollback successful.
Ready to get started on Open Beta 1?
Want to go back to Android 11? Download the Rollback package from the links below:
Note: After downgrading to Android 11, some applications might be lost. You can upgrade to the latest Oxygen OS 11 stable version to restore apps by downloading and installing the packages below.
Here are the latest packages of OxygenOS 11 to help you restore the lost applications after rollback to Android 11:
- Please keep in mind that this is beta software. These builds are not as stable as our official OTAs. By installing this update, you accept the potential risks.
- As always, your feedback is appreciated. We look forward to hearing your continued feedback in the bug reporting forum HERE. For more information on submitting bugs or suggestions please refer to How to report a bug and feel free to share your product suggestions via the Community app. If you don’t have the Community app installed on your device, feel free to download it HERE.
- Make sure to let us know how you feel about the beta builds here in the thread too, we look forward to reading your feedback.
More from us
Android 12 – Update Tracker We have made a list of devices which has received…
Best Video Editors for 2022 Video editing is one of the most priced fields in…
The Billionaire’s Journey The Billion dollar man Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla and SpaceX has…
What Makes “Nothing” Special? Nothing Phone 1 is all set to enter the smartphone market…
What is Content Marketing Software: In content marketing, we create and distribute valuable, relevant, and…
Start a business under $500: Business is changing, ideas are developing, and people are wanting…
For more OnePlus Android updates please download our android app – available on the Play Store