OnePlus Nord Latest Update: OxygenOS 22.214.171.124
OnePlus has released the latest software update for OnePlus Nord in the form of the OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 update on 10th July 2021.
The latest update brings some system tweaks and fixes along with the June 2021 Android Security Patch. OnePlus launched a similar software update last week for the OnePlus Nord CE 5G.
- Device: OnePlus Nord
- OxygenOS: OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 (OxygenOS 11)
- Build version: IN:184.108.40.206.AC01DA | EU:220.127.116.11.AC01BA | GLO:18.104.22.168.AC01AA
- Android version: Android 11
- Android Security patch: June 2021
- Update size: 337 MB
Official Update Changelog
- Extended battery life.
- Reduced power consumption in specific scenarios.
- Fixed the issue of delayed notifications.
- Fixed the overheating issue in certain scenarios.
- Updated Android Security patch to 2021.06 (June 2021).
- Improved system stability.
How long will it get updates?
The OnePlus Nord was released with an Android 10 out-of-the-box. It received its first major OS update with Android 11 in March 2021. With the merger of Oppo & Oneplus, the premium Nord series will get 2 major OS updates along with 3 years of security patches.
Therefore, it is eligible for the upcoming Android 12 update and it will be the last major OS update on this device.
- Android 10 out-of-the-box
- First Update>>Android 11
- Second Update>>Android 12 [Eligible] [Last update]
How to update your OnePlus Nord with the latest Software Update?
The update (OxygenOS 22.214.171.124) is rolling out in India and other regions as of now in batches. And, it is expected to be rolled out to all the users soon.
Once the update is available on your device, you will receive a notification regarding the software update. Then, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your OnePlus Nord with the latest OxygenOS 126.96.36.199.
Few users on Twitter reported they were facing some issues, like unresponsive UI at times, fingerprint not working and booting issues.
One note as per the official OnePlus Nord update post is, “This instruction is only for OnePlus Nord, and please make sure the battery level is above 30% and a minimum of 3GB of available storage space before flashing the build. We look forward to hearing your continued feedback in the bug reporting forum here: https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/“.
More on OnePlus from us
- OnePlus Android 12 update list
- OnePlus 6 & 6T Android 11 update: Open Beta 1 released with OxygenOS 11
- OnePlus Nord CE 5G Update brings camera and other improvements
- OnePlus 9 & 9 Pro receive latest OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 update with HDR video recording feature
For more OnePlus Android updates please download our android app – available on the Play Store