OnePlus N200 Software Update:
OnePlus has started rolling out the stable release of the new OxygenOS 12 update for the OnePlus Nord N200 model. The latest software update comes with the build number DE2117_11_C.15 for the North American region which brings Android 12 & May 2022 Security Patch. Other regions will soon follow be sure to follow our site.
Oneplus Nord N200 5G was released on June 25th, 2021 with Android 11 out-of-the-box.
Talking about the changelog of the new update, the device has got some major improvements and changes in the following areas: System, Dark Mode, Shelf, Work-Life Balance, and Gallery. The device was released with Android 11 out-of-the-box so OxygenOS 12-based Android 12 will be the first OS update for OnePlus Nord N200.
The update is randomly pushed to a limited number of users today to ensure there are no critical bugs and also to ensure the stability of this update. If no critical bugs are found, they will be rolled out to all the users within a few days.
The device was running on Android 11 with April 2022 security patch which had the OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 Build. For full details, you can refer to this post here – Oneplus Nord N200: April 2022 Security Patch with OxygenOS 126.96.36.199
Update Details :
- Device: OnePlus Nord N200
- Android-Current Version: Android 12 [Upgradeable]
- Android: Android 11 [out-of-the-box]
- Custom UI: OxygenOS 12
- Firmware Version: DE2117_11_C.15 [NA]
- Update type: Software
- Security patch: From April 2022
- Release date: 19th June 2022
Source: OnePlus Community
- [Optimized] AI System Booster to 2.1 to support the system to run smoothly even when the load was high
- [Added] Earphone Control Card with Bluetooth earphone one-click adjustment
- [Updated] Android security patch to 2022.05
- Dark Mode
- [Added] three adjustable levels, bringing a more personalized and comfortable user experience
- [Added] style options for Cards, making data contents more visual and easier to read
- [Added] access to OnePlus Scout in Shelf, allowing you to search multiple contents on your phone, including Apps, Settings, Media Data, etc
- [Added] OnePlus Watch Card in Shelf, to easily glance at your health status
- Work Life Balance
- [Added] Work Life Balance feature, allowing you to effortlessly switch between Work and Life mode via quick settings
- [Added] the support of automatic Work and Life mode switching, based on specific locations, Wi-Fi network, and time, also bringing customized App notification profiles according to the personalization
- [Added] the support of switching between different layouts with a two-finger pinch gesture, intelligently recognizing the best-quality pictures, and cropping the thumbnail based on the content, making the gallery layout more pleasing
How long did OnePlus take for updates?
OnePlus Nord N200 OxygenOS 12 update might be the last update for the device as far as we know. After this update, the device may still be getting security patches but might not get any new OS updates. But again, we should wait for the official confirmation from the company.
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 11||Out-of-the-box||June 2021||Nil|
|Android 12||First OS update||June 2022||9 months|
|Android 13||Second OS Update||Ineligible/Unconfirmed||–|
How long will it get updates?
The OnePlus Nord N200 has been released with an Android 11 out-of-the-box. The device has received the Android 12 OxygenOS 12 update in this month which is the first OS update.
Nord N200 5G will get One year of major Android upgrades and three years of security patches reportedly.
- Out-of-the-box: Android 11
- First Update: Android 12 [last major update possibly]
How to update OnePlus Nord N200 5G with the latest update?
The OnePlus Nord N200 5G Software Update is currently rolling out to North American units. Your device should receive the update soon.
Hence, once it’s available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your OnePlus device with the update.
How To Check Software Update On Any OnePlus Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any OnePlus Smartphone.
More From OnePlus:
OnePlus 10R Software Update: OnePlus has started the incremental rollout of the June 2022 security…
OnePlus 9 Pro Software Update: OnePlus has begun the incremental rollout of the June 2022…
OnePlus 9 Software Update: OnePlus has begun the incremental rollout of the June 2022 Security…
OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite Software Update: OnePlus has started the incremental update of the…
Oneplus 9RT Software Update: OnePlus has begun the incremental rollout of the OxygenOS 11 with an…
OnePlus Nord CE 2 Software Update: Breaking News: Oneplus has started rolling out the OxygenOS…
For more OnePlus Android updates please download our android app – available on the Play Store