Realme 6 Pro Software Update:
Realme started rolling out December 2021 Security patch for Realme 6 Pro devices with improvements in the system and brings fixes an issue in WhatsApp where images could not be loaded occasionally. This update carries a build number of RMX2061_11.C.21
The Realme 6 Pro was released in September 2020 with an Android 10 out-of-the-box.
Realme 6 Pro previously was packing an October 2021 Security Patch with C.20 Build, which had fix related to the mini window, where users who dragged the screen sometimes were facing restart issues, as well as there was a fix in the microphone which had an occasional issue.
Previous post: Realme 6 Pro October 2021 Security Patch with C.20 Build
- Device: Realme 6 Pro
- Android: Android 11
- Realme UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX2061_11.C.21
- Update type: Software update / Security Update
- Android Security Patch: December 2021
- Integrates the November and December 2021 Android security patches.
- Optimizes system performance and improves system stability.
- Fixes an issue where images could not be loaded occasionally in WhatsApp
How long did Realme take for major OS updates?
|First OS update
|Second/Last OS update
How long will it get updates?
The Realme 6 Pro received its first major OS update with Android 11 in April 2021.
As it has bagged only one major OS update, it can be concluded that it is Eligible for the upcoming Android 12 update. And it will be the second/last major OS update for it.
- Out-of-the-box: Android 10
- First Update: Android 11
- Second Update: Android 12 [Eligible] [Last update]
Check this >>> Realme Android 12 Update list Based on Realme UI 3.0
How to update your Realme device with the latest Software Update?
The Realme 6 Pro software update with December 2021 Android Security Patch is rolling out in phases reportedly. And, it is expected to be rolled out to all the users soon.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
More on Realme from us:
Realme Narzo 30 5G Software Update: Realme Narzo 30 5G started rolling out the latest…
Realme 8 5G Software Update: Realme has started the phased rollout of the July 2022…
Realme 8 Software Update: Realme has started the staged rollout of the July 2022 Security…
Realme 9 5G Software Update: Realme has started the Realme UI 3.0 Open beta application…
Realme C21 Software Update: Realme has begun the staged rollout of the new July 2022…
Realme C25s Software Update: Realme has started rolling out incremental software update for Realme C25s…
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store