Realme 9 5G Software Update:
Realme has started the Realme UI 3.0 Early Access application for Realme 9 5G. The application channel opened on 29th June 2022. Through the Beta trial program, Realme fans and users can now experience the new Realme UI 3.0 features in advance. It will also benefit Realme in receiving feedback for their UI and improvising it for the final release.
Realme 9 5G was released on March 14th, 2022, with Realme UI 2.0 Android 11 out-of-the-box.
There are a finite number of seats available, and applications will be processed in batches. Only 1500 Users have applications open for Early Access.
Previously, the device received the June 2022 security patch update which fixed an issue with the Lock Screen Magazine and updated the Android security patch to June 2022. You can check the full changelog details here – Realme 9 5G: June 2022 Security Patch with A.06 Build
- Device: Realme 9 5G
- Android: Android 12 [Early Access]
- Custom UI: Realme UI 3.0
- UI Version:
- RMX3388_11.A.06 – Required
- RMX3388_11_C.01 – Updated
- Update type: Open Beta
- Update Size: 4.13 GB
- Security patch: June 2022
- Release Date: June 29th 2022
Source: Realme Community
Instructions For The Beta Program
- Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
- To prevent data loss, please backup your personal data before proceeding.
- The latest Open Beta version will be chosen as the stable version and rolled out to all users, there is no difference if you have already joined the Open Beta program.
- Some third-party application versions might not be compatible with Android 12 yet, after updating these applications might not be available or crash down on your device. Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available in the Play Store before your update.
- The Open Beta versions may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and affect on daily use.
- Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 10GB. Otherwise, there will be a risk of update failure (To check the phone storage head to Settings > Additional Settings > Storage).
- Due to unpredictable factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is not possible to guarantee that every applicant will receive the update. In case the update is not received, we suggest you patiently wait for the official release.
Common Known Issues
- After the upgrade, it may take a longer time to boot for the first time, especially if there are many third-party applications on your phone.
- After the upgrade, in order to improve the system operation efficiency and eliminate potential safety risks, the system will perform a series of actions such as application adaptation, background optimization and security scanning which may cause slight hanging and faster power consumption.
Guidelines for the Open Beta Program
- Make sure your Realme 9 5G has a 60%+ battery.
- Update your device to the required UI version → RMX3388_11.A.06
- Apply for the Early access via the Software Update Application channel:
(Settings → Software Update → Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner → Trial Version → Apply Now → Submit your details and finish the quiz).
Read more from us
For more Realme updates, please download our android app – available on the Play Store