Realme 9 5G SE Software Update:
Realme has started the Realme UI 3.0 with Android 12 – Open Beta application for the Realme 9 5G SE – Speed Edition model. The application channel got opened on 15th June 2022 for only 3000 users. Through the Open Beta program, Realme fans and users can now experience the new Realme UI 3.0 features in advance. It will also benefit Realme in receiving feedback for their UI and improvising it for the final release.
Realme 9 5G SE was released on 14th March, 2022 with Android 11 out-of-the-box.
Previously, Realme 9 5G SE was running on the April 2022 Security patch which brought some stability to the device and improved system performance the previous build number was RMX3461_11.A.09, check the details below.
Previous Update: Realme 9 5G SE: April 2022 Security Patch with A.09 Build
- Device: Realme 9 5G SE [Speed Edition]
- Android: Android 12 [Upgraded – Open Beta]
- Realme UI: Realme UI 3.0
- Build number:
- RMX3461_11.A.09 – Required
- RMX3461_11.XXX – Updated [ Yet to be known ]
- Update type: Trial ~ Open Beta
- Security Patch: From April 2022
- Released on: 15th June 2022
Source: Realme Community
Instructions For The Beta Program
- Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
- To prevent data loss, please backup your personal data before proceeding.
- The latest Open Beta version will be chosen as the stable version and rolled out to all users, there is no difference if you have already joined the Open Beta program.
- Some third-party application versions might not be compatible with Android 12 yet, after updating these applications might not be available or crash down on your device. Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available in the Play Store before your update.
- The Open Beta versions may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and affect daily use.
- Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 5GB. Otherwise, there will be a risk of update failure (To check the phone storage head to Settings > Additional Settings > Storage).
- Due to unpredictable factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is not possible to guarantee that every applicant will receive the update. In case the update is not received, we suggest you patiently wait for the official release.
- Preparation: Realme 9 5G SE Speed Edition with 60%+ battery
Some Known Issues
- After the upgrade, it may take a longer time to boot for the first time, especially if there are many third-party applications on your phone.
- After the upgrade, in order to improve the system operation efficiency and eliminate potential safety risks, the system will perform a series of actions such as application adaptation, background optimization and security scanning which may cause slight hanging and faster power consumption
Guidelines for the Open Beta Program
- Make a sure to update to the required version: RMX3461_11.A.09
Manually downloading link: https://www.realme.com/in/support/software-update
- Apply for the Open Beta via the Software Update Application channel:
(Settings > Software Update > Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner > Trial Version > Submit your details > Apply Now).
- You will receive the latest update if the application passes the review.
- Your personal data will be erased when you roll back. Please back up your data before your operation.
- You can’t be back to the Open Beta version once you roll back.
- You need a manual update to the latest Realme UI 2.0 version if you lost some pre-install app
- Step 1: Download the roll-back package on your phone and remember the location.
- (The package will update in time in this thread, please keep an eye on it)
- Link: Rollback Package for Realme 9 5G Speed Edition
- Step 2: Enter recovery mode to roll back:
Turn off your phone–>Long press the volume down and power buttons at the same time enter recovery mode–>Choose the language –>Install from storage–> Input your screen locked password–>Find & tap the rollback package to go back to the previous version.
More on Realme from us
For more Realme updates, please download our android app – available on the Play Store