Realme 9i Software Update:
Realme has started rolling out the incremental update of the April 2022 security patch via OTA for the Realme 9i model. The latest build number RMX3491_11.A.14 carries Security, WLAN, and System updates with its latest patch which integrates the April 2022 Android security patch.
Earlier, Wi-Fi connectivity was unstable for Realme 9i but the April 2022 patch has optimized Wi-Fi connection stability. It has also stabilized the system by fixing some previously known issues to improve system performance and stability.
Realme 9i was released on 10th January, 2022 with Android 11 out-of-the-box.
Note that this is a staged rollout to ensure the stability of this update. The update will be randomly pushed to a limited number of users to rule out any critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed within a few days.
Previously, it had received the March 2022 Security Patch with A.12 Build which had bough improvements in the camera quality taken by the rear camera of the device.
- Device: Realme 9i
- Android: Android 11
- Realme UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX3491_11.A.14
- Update type: Software Update – Security, WLAN & System
- Android Security Patch: April 2022
- Release date: 27th April 2022
Source>> Realme community
- Integrates the April 2022 Android security patch
- Optimized Wi-Fi connection stability
- Improved system performance
- Fixed some known issues to improve system stability
How long does Realme take for the update?
|First OS update
|Second/last Os update
How long will Realme 9i get updates?
Realme 9i was released with Android 11 and till now it has not gotten any major update. Hence, it is eligible for its first OS update i.e Realme UI 3.0, based on Android 12, and most probably Android 13 will be its last OS update, which is not yet confirmed.
- Out-of-the-box: Android 11
- First Update: Android 12 [eligible]
- Second Update: Android 13 [Last update] [May be Eligible]
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
This is, once again, a staggered rollout that will soon be available to all customers. Please wait for the update to arrive on your device.
On the website https://www.realme.com/in/support/software-update, a manual update link will be available.
More on Realme:
Realme Narzo 30 5G Software Update: Realme Narzo 30 5G started rolling out the latest…
Realme 8 5G Software Update: Realme has started the phased rollout of the July 2022…
Realme 8 Software Update: Realme has started the staged rollout of the July 2022 Security…
Realme 9 5G Software Update: Realme has started the Realme UI 3.0 Open beta application…
Realme C21 Software Update: Realme has begun the staged rollout of the new July 2022…
Realme C25s Software Update: Realme has started rolling out incremental software update for Realme C25s…
For more Realme updates please download our android app – Available on the Play Store