Realme 9i Software Update:
Realme has released January 2022 Security Patch for Realme 9i which is supposed to be the first OTA or Security Patch since the launch of the device. The update carries the RMX3491_11.A.10 build number with system stability improvements.
Realme 9i was released on January 10th with Android 11 [Out-of-the-box]
The main USP of the Realme 9i has to be features like – SD 680 6nm Processor, 33W Dart Charge, up to 11GB Dynamic Ram and with cost-effective budget pricing of $249 or 15,000 INR
Related Posts: Check out all posts related to updates
- Device: Realme 9i
- Android: Android 11
- Realme UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX3491_11.A.10
- Update type: Software/Security
- Android Security Patch: January 2022
- Release date: 27th January 2022
Source: Realme Community
- Integrates the January 2022 Android security patch.
- Fixed some known issues and improved system stability.
How long Realme take for the update?
|Android OS||Update||Released date/status||Estimated Months|
|Android 11||Out-of-the-box||January 2022||Nil|
|Android 12||First OS update||eligible||–|
|Android 13||Second/last Os update||not confirmed||–|
How long will Realme 9i get updates?
Realme 9i was released with android 11 and till now it has not gotten any major update. Hence it is eligible for its first OS update i.e android 12 and most probably android 13 will be its last OS update, which is not yet confirmed.
- Out-of-the-box: Android 11
- First Update: Android 12 [eligible]
- Second Update: Android 13 [Last update] [May be Eligible]
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
More from Realme
For more Realme updates please download our android app – Available on the Play Store