Realme 9i Software Update:
Realme has started rolling out the incremental update of the May 2022 security patch via OTA for the Realme 9i model. The latest security patch of Realme 9i comes with the build number RMX3491_11.A.15 which has brought some improvements in Security, Applications, and System updates in this OTA update.
Note: Recently, Realme has also released the Realme UI 3.0 Early Access Program for Realme 9i.
Realme 9i was released on 10th January, 2022 with Android 11 out-of-the-box.
For more improvements in security, it integrates the May 2022 Android security patch. The stability of the applications of this device has been improved for better performance of the applications. Some of the system updates have also been made. Performance has been enhanced and some of the previously known issues have been fixed to improve the system stability.
Note that this is a staged rollout to ensure the stability of this update. The update will be randomly pushed to a limited number of users to rule out any critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed within a few days.
Previously, it had received the Realme 9i: April 2022 Security Patch with A.14 Build update which brought some major improvements in the system and network stability. For full details, you can refer to the link above.
- Device: Realme 9i
- Android: Android 11
- Realme UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX3491_11.A.15
- Update type: Software Update – Security, Applications, and System
- Android Security Patch: May 2022
- Release date: 31st May 2022
Source: Realme Community
- Integrates the May 2022 Android security patch.
- Improved the stability of apps.
- Improved system performance.
- Fixed some known issues to improve system stability.
How long does Realme take for the update?
|Android OS||Update||Released date/status||Estimated Months|
|Android 11||Out-of-the-box||January 2022||Nil|
|Android 12||First OS update||Eligible||–|
|Android 13||Second/last Os update||Not confirmed||–|
How long will Realme 9i get updates?
Realme 9i was released with Android 11 and till now it has not gotten any major update. Hence, it is eligible for its first OS update i.e Realme UI 3.0, based on Android 12, for which Realme has started the Early Access program for the device. Most probably Android 13 will be its last OS update, which is not yet confirmed.
- Out-of-the-box: Android 11
- First Update: Android 12 [Eligible]
- Second Update: Android 13 [Last update] [May be Eligible]
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
This is, once again, a staggered rollout that will soon be available to all customers. Please wait for the update to arrive on your device.
On the website https://www.realme.com/in/support/software-update, a manual update link will be available.
More on Realme from us
For more Realme updates please download our android app – available on the Play Store