Realme 9i: Realme UI 3.0 with Android 12 – Early Access
Realme 9i Software Update:
Realme has started rolling out the Realme UI 3.0 early access beta program for Realme 9i users. You can now have the access to the features of Android 12 with Realme UI 3.0 for the first time. The application channel has been opened today and you can join the Early Access program today.
Realme 9i was released on 10th January, 2022 with Android 11 out-of-the-box.
This is an early software of Realme UI 3.0 which means there may be possible risks and bugs which might hamper the functionality of your phone and some apps might not work properly. So it is advised to not install the Early access on your main or primary phone.
The users are required to have the latest software build to enrol for Early Access, be sure you have the latest security patch, i.e, April 2022, which comes with the A.14 Build, check below for more info.
Previous update: Realme 9i: April 2022 Security Patch with A.14 Build
The Early Access program has a limited number of seats available and only 1000 applications are opened for the early access to the program. Before joining the early access, there are some instructions and guidelines that need to be followed to prevent any type of possible risk that may further cause any kind of unwanted issue.
Also Read: 10 Best Android Phones with Most Software Updates in 2022
- Device: Realme 9i
- Android: Android 12
- Realme UI: Realme UI 3.0
- Build number:
- RMX3491_11.A.14 – Required for Early Access
- RMX3491_11.C.01 – Updated
- Update type: Early Access Program
- Update size: ~4.03GB – Approx
- Android Security Patch: From April 2022
- Release date: 27th May 2022
Source>> Realme Community
Before Applying (Disclaimer)
- Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
- To prevent data loss, please backup your personal data before proceeding.
- Some third-party application versions might not be compatible with Android 12 yet, after updating these applications might not be available or crash on your device. Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available on the Play Store before your update.
- The Early Access versions may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and affect daily use.
- Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 10 GB. Otherwise, there will be a risk of update failure (To check the phone storage head to Settings > Additional Settings > Storage).
- Due to unpredictable factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is not possible to guarantee that every applicant will receive the update. In case the update is not received, we suggest you patiently wait for the official release.
How To Apply to the Early Access Program?
- Make sure your Realme 9i has a 60%+ battery.
- Update your device to the required UI version → RMX3491_11.A.13 / RMX3491_11.A.14
- Apply for the Early access via the Software Update Application channel:
(Settings → Software Update → Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner → Trial Version → Apply Now → Submit your details and finish the quiz).
More on Realme from us
How to enable dark mode Instagram on Samsung Phone
Samsung is perhaps the most well-known brand in the smartphone market. Due to its numerous…
Realme Narzo 30 5G: July 2022 Security Patch with A.16 Build
Realme Narzo 30 5G Software Update: Realme Narzo 30 5G started rolling out the latest…
Realme 8 5G: July 2022 Security Patch with A.16 Build
Realme 8 5G Software Update: Realme has started the phased rollout of the July 2022…
Realme 8: July 2022 Security Patch with C.11 Build
Realme 8 Software Update: Realme has started the staged rollout of the July 2022 Security…
OnePlus 10R: June 2022 Security Patch with A.06 Build
OnePlus 10R Software Update: OnePlus has started the incremental rollout of the June 2022 security…
Nothing Phone 1: July 2022 Security Patch with NothingOS 1.1.0
Nothing Phone 1 Software Update: We have great news for all Nothing Phone 1 users,…
For more Realme updates please download our android app – available on the Play Store