Realme C15 QE Software Update
Realme started rolling out the latest security patch for Realme C15 QE – “Qualcomm Edition” The Software Update comes with June and July 2022 Security Patch carrying the build number RMX2195_11.C.14 which also brings system and stability improvements.
The Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition was released in October 2020 with an Android 10 out-of-the-box.
Note: The rollout will be a staged one, so not all the Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition users will receive the update at once. But eventually it will roll out to all Realme devices.
Previously the device had received the March 2022 Security Patch along with A.12 Build that improved the system and stability running on Android 11. Full Details of the Changelog: Realme C15 QE: March 2022 Security Patch with A.12 Build
- Device: Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition
- Android: Android 11
- UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Update type: Software Update – Security Update
- Build number: RMX2195_11.C.14
- Android Security Patch: June 2022
- Release date: 14th July 2022
Source: Realme Community
- Integrates the June and July 2022 Android security patches.
- Improves system performance in some scenarios.
How long did Realme take for the major OS updates?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 10||Out-of-the-box||October 2020||Nil|
|Android 11||First OS update||July 2021||10 months|
|Android 12||Second/Last OS update||Eligible||Unconfirmed|
Check out >>>> Android 12 update list for Realme devices
How long will it get updates?
The Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition was released with Android 10. Therefore, the Android 11 was its first major OS update.
Also, it is eligible for the upcoming Android 12 update and it will be its second/last major OS update.
- Out-of-the-box: Android 10
- First update: Android 11
- Second update: Android 12 [Eligible] [Last update] [Unconfirmed]
How to install the latest software update on your Realme device?
The Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition Software Update with July 2022 Android Security Patch is being rolled out in phases. Hence, it will reach all the users soon.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest security/software update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
“Once again, this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device. The manual update link will be available on the website→ https://www.realme.com/in/support/software-update“.
More from Realme:
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store