Realme C21 Software Update:
Realme has just begun rolling out its September 2021 Security patch for Realme C21 via OTA.
Realme C21 was released on 05th March 2021 with Android 10 out-of-the-box.
This smartphone is in the budget range and even though it came in with Android 10, it got updated to Android 11 recently in August 2021 with improved features at a time when Android 12 is fully baked and anticipated to roll out well before the end of the year.
- Device: Realme C12
- Android: Android 11
- Realme UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX3201PU_11_A.53
- Update type: Software Update / Security Update
- Android Security Patch: September 2021
- Updated Android Security Patch September 2021
- Fixed some know issues and improved system stability
How long did Realme take for major OS update?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 10||Out-of-the-box||March 2021||Nil|
|Android 11||First OS update||August 2021||5 Months|
|Android 12||Second/Last OS update||Expected||–|
How long will it get updates?
The Realme C21 came with Android 10 out-of-the-box and It recently got an Android 11 with Realme UI 2.0.
It’s highly anticipated that it will get its possibly last/major update Android 12 soon.
Check out :
- Out-of-the-box>>> Android 10
- First update>>> Android 11[eligible]
- Second update>>> Android 12[Last update]
How to install the latest software update on your Realme device?
The Realme C 12 came out with Android 10 out-of-the-box.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest security/software update.
More on Realme from us
- Realme 3 Pro (X Youth): August 2021 Security Patch with Hotfixes
- Realme X50m: September 2021 Security Patch
- Realme X50: September 2021 security patch
- Realme C12 September 2021 OTA Update with Minor Improvements
- Realme 8 Pro September 2021 Security Patch
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store