Realme C21Y Software Update:
Realme is rolling out December 2021 Security Patch to Realme C21Y devices with system stability and performance along with an OTG switch, with RMX3261_11_A.73 build.
Realme C21Y was released was released 02nd July,2021 with Android 10 out-of-the-box.
The On-the-Go feature is used mainly for sharing files or to attach pen drives, memory cards or other low power peripherals, like a keyboard & mouse. Surprisingly this feature is common in all devices in 2021 but turned off in this video before this update.
This “OTG” feature was previously seen in the November & October 2021 update, and the same changelog is seen this time as well, Maybe they haven’t changed the description of the changelog or might fix the issue of this feature.
The device previously has gotten the Realme C21Y: November 2021 Security Patch with A.71 Build which is a good thing coming from Realme as this is a budget device, Realme is certainly doing a good job when it comes to rolling out a regular security update for even budget segment of devices.
This security patch is rolling out to the devices in batches starting 6th January 2022.
- Device: Realme C21Y
- Android: Android 11
- UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX3261_11_A.73
- Update type: Software/Security
- Security Patch: December 2021
- Release date: 6th January 2022
Credits: Realme Community
- Updated Android security patch: December 2021
- Fixed some known issues and improved system stability
- Adds an OTG switch which is turned off by default. To turn on this feature, go to “Settings – Network & internet – OTG”
Check Out ->> Realme UI 3.0 with Android 12
How long did Realme take for the update?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 10||Out-of-the-box||July 2021||Nil|
|Android 11||First OS update||August 2021||9 month|
|Android 12||Second/Last OS update||Eligible||Unconfirmed|
How long will it get updates?
The Realme C21Y was released with an Android 10 in July 2021. Therefore, Android 11 is its first major OS update.
Hence, it is eligible for the upcoming Android 12 update and it will be its second/last major OS update, it is expected to get early access soon check here: Realme UI 3.0 with Android 12
- Out-of-the-box: Android 10
- First update: Android 11 [First Update]
- Second update: Android 12 [Eligible] [Last update] [Unconfirmed]
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
More on Realme from us:
Realme Narzo 30 5G Software Update: Realme Narzo 30 5G started rolling out the latest…
Realme 8 5G Software Update: Realme has started the phased rollout of the July 2022…
Realme 8 Software Update: Realme has started the staged rollout of the July 2022 Security…
Realme 9 5G Software Update: Realme has started the Realme UI 3.0 Open beta application…
Realme C21 Software Update: Realme has begun the staged rollout of the new July 2022…
Realme C25s Software Update: Realme has started rolling out incremental software update for Realme C25s…
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store