Realme C25s Software Update:
Realme has started rolling out incremental software update for Realme C25s which bring the June 2022 Security Patch carrying build number a of RMX3197_11.C.06, this is the first software update after the release of the stable version of Android 12.
Realme C25s was released in June ,2021 with Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 out-of-the-box.
Talking about the software update, we don’t see any major improvements, unlike other devices that had Android 12, which used to get a lot of patch fixes in their first OTA update. But this device seems to have had a good software package we suppose and only brings the necessary security patch for June 2022.
Note that this is a staged rollout by Realme to ensure there are no critical bugs. It will be available to a few users and with the broader rollout, it will reach the rest of the users. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed within a few days.
- Just the beginning of this month, the device received the stable version of Android 12 based on Realme UI 3.0, which had C.05 Build. Full Details of the changelog: Realme C25s: Realme UI 3.0 with Android 12 – Stable Update
- Previously, the device received the May 2022 security patch update which fixed some system issues and improved stability. For full changelog information, refer to this post – Realme C25s: May 2022 Security Patch with A.20 Build
- Device: Realme C25s
- Android: Android 12
- Realme UI: Realme UI 3.0
- Firmware Version: RMX3197_11.C.06
- Update type: Software Update – Security
- Android Security Patch: June 2022
- Release date: 19th July 2022
Source: Realme Community
- Integrated the June 2022 Android security patch.
- Fixed some known issues.
- Optimized system stability.
How long did Realme take for a major OS update?
|First OS update
|Second/Last OS update
How long will it get updates?
The Realme C25s came with Android 11 out-of-the-box and it has finally received the Android 12 stable update in July 2022. The device was in the beta stage since 13th May 2022.
The device may/may not be eligible for the Android 13 update. We should wait for the official information from the company.
- Out-of-the-box: Android 11
- First update: Android 12
- Second update: Android 13 [Last update] — No Confirmation
How to install the latest software update on your Realme device?
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest security/software update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
More From Us:
Android 12 – Update Tracker We have made a list of devices which has received…
Best Video Editors for 2022 Video editing is one of the most priced fields in…
The Billionaire’s Journey The Billion dollar man Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla and SpaceX has…
What Makes “Nothing” Special? Nothing Phone 1 is all set to enter the smartphone market…
What is Content Marketing Software: In content marketing, we create and distribute valuable, relevant, and…
Start a business under $500: Business is changing, ideas are developing, and people are wanting…
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store