Realme C25s Software Update:
Realme has started rolling out incremental software update for Realme C25s which bring the June 2022 Security Patch carrying build number a of RMX3197_11.C.06, this is the first software update after the release of the stable version of Android 12.
Realme C25s was released in June ,2021 with Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 out-of-the-box.
Talking about the software update, we don’t see any major improvements, unlike other devices that had Android 12, which used to get a lot of patch fixes in their first OTA update. But this device seems to have had a good software package we suppose and only brings the necessary security patch for June 2022.
Note that this is a staged rollout by Realme to ensure there are no critical bugs. It will be available to a few users and with the broader rollout, it will reach the rest of the users. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed within a few days.
- Just the beginning of this month, the device received the stable version of Android 12 based on Realme UI 3.0, which had C.05 Build. Full Details of the changelog: Realme C25s: Realme UI 3.0 with Android 12 – Stable Update
- Previously, the device received the May 2022 security patch update which fixed some system issues and improved stability. For full changelog information, refer to this post – Realme C25s: May 2022 Security Patch with A.20 Build
- Device: Realme C25s
- Android: Android 12
- Realme UI: Realme UI 3.0
- Firmware Version: RMX3197_11.C.06
- Update type: Software Update – Security
- Android Security Patch: June 2022
- Release date: 19th July 2022
Source: Realme Community
- Integrated the June 2022 Android security patch.
- Fixed some known issues.
- Optimized system stability.
How long did Realme take for a major OS update?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 11||Out-of-the-box||June 2021||Nil|
|Android 12||First OS update||July 2022||9 months|
|Android 13||Second/Last OS update||unconfirmed||–|
How long will it get updates?
The Realme C25s came with Android 11 out-of-the-box and it has finally received the Android 12 stable update in July 2022. The device was in the beta stage since 13th May 2022.
The device may/may not be eligible for the Android 13 update. We should wait for the official information from the company.
- Out-of-the-box: Android 11
- First update: Android 12
- Second update: Android 13 [Last update] — No Confirmation
How to install the latest software update on your Realme device?
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest security/software update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
More From Us:
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store