Realme C25Y Software Update:
Realme released November 2021 Security Patch with build version RMX3265_11_A.19 for Realme C25Y, it will fix some known issues and improve system stability along with the OTG feature.
As seen previously; the On-the-Go feature is used mainly for sharing files or to attach pen drives, memory cards or other low power peripherals, like a keyboard & mouse. Surprisingly this feature is common in all devices in 2021 but turned off in this video before this update.
The update will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs.
Realme C25Y was released on 30th September 2021 with Android 11, Realme UI 2.0
Previous post: Realme C25Y: October 2021 Security Patch with A.15 Build
- Device name: Realme C25Y
- Android: Android 11
- UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX3265_11_A.19
- Update type: Security Update/Software Update
- Security Patch: November 2021
- Release date: 9th December 2021
- Updated Android security patch: November 2021
- Fixed some known issues and improved system stability
- Adds an OTG switch which is turned off by default. To turn on this feature, go to “Settings – Network & Internet – OTG”
The update is available via OTA with a staged rollout with OTA pushed to a limited number of users after making sure there are no critical bugs rest of the users get the update.
How long did Realme take for the update?
|First OS update
|second Os update
How long will it get update?
Realme C25Y was released with an Android 11 in September 2021. Therefore, Android 12 and Android 13 probably are going to be their first and second Major OS updates respectively, However, they are still unconfirmed.
- Out-of-the-box: Android 11
- First Update: Android 12 [Eligible]
- Second Update: Android 13 [Eligible] [Last Update]
How to install the latest update on your Realme device?
The Realme C25Y security patch with stable Realme UI 2.0 has been released in batches. A wider rollout to all the users is expected.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
More on Realme from us:
Realme Narzo 30 5G Software Update: Realme Narzo 30 5G started rolling out the latest…
Realme 8 5G Software Update: Realme has started the phased rollout of the July 2022…
Realme 8 Software Update: Realme has started the staged rollout of the July 2022 Security…
Realme 9 5G Software Update: Realme has started the Realme UI 3.0 Open beta application…
Realme C21 Software Update: Realme has begun the staged rollout of the new July 2022…
Realme C25s Software Update: Realme has started rolling out incremental software update for Realme C25s…
For more Realme Android updates please download our android app – available on the Play Store