Realme C30 Software Update:
Realme has started the phased rollout of the May 2022 Security patch for the Realme C30 model. The latest security patch comes with the build number RMX3581_11.A.19 which has brought improvements in the security and system performance of the device and fixed some issues.
Realme C30 was released on 27th June,2022 with Android 11 out-of-the-box.
The device was recently released on 27th June 2022 and it’s getting its first OTA – Software update in the form of the May 2022 Security Patch, which brings a new branch feature, which lets users discover new apps online and also give recommendations as well. [A type of bloatware, to be honest, it works like Pop-up recommendations based on their integrated Ads library.]
Note that this is a staged rollout to ensure the stability of this update. The update will be randomly pushed to a limited number of users to rule out any critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed within a few days.
- Device: Realme C30
- Android: Android 11
- Realme UI: Realme UI GO
- Build Number: RMX3581_11.A.19
- Update Type: Security & System
- Android Security Patch: May 2022
- Release Date: 28th June 2022
Source: Realme Community
- Integrates the May 2022 Android security patches.
- Added Branch feature, which offers precise App recommendation and search features, which helps you to quickly locate the app you want at any given moment. We also return online App results at the right time, for you to discover more awesome apps out there!
- Fixed some known issues and improved system stability.
How long does Realme take for the updates?
|First OS update
|Second/last OS update
How long will Realme C30 get updates?
Realme C30 was released with Android 11 out of the box and till now just recently which is quite disappointing to see as it should have come with Android 12 out of the box.
It may not be eligible for the Android 13 OS update in accordance with the recent statements by the company but again, we should wait for the official confirmation from the company.
- Out-of-the-box: Android 11
- First Update: Android 12 [eligible]
- Second Update: Android 13 [maybe eligible]
How to install the latest software update on your Realme device?
The Realme C30 Software Update with May 2022 Android Security Patch is being rolled out in phases. Hence, it will reach all the users soon.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest security/software update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- If any update will be available for the device, it will appear there.
- Click on the Download button to update your device.
More on Realme:
Realme Narzo 30 5G Software Update: Realme Narzo 30 5G started rolling out the latest…
Realme 8 5G Software Update: Realme has started the phased rollout of the July 2022…
Realme 8 Software Update: Realme has started the staged rollout of the July 2022 Security…
Realme 9 5G Software Update: Realme has started the Realme UI 3.0 Open beta application…
Realme C21 Software Update: Realme has begun the staged rollout of the new July 2022…
Realme C25s Software Update: Realme has started rolling out incremental software update for Realme C25s…
For more Realme updates, please download our android app – available on the Play Store