Realme C30 Software Update:
Realme has started to rollout a new update with A.25 Build for the Realme C30 model. The latest software update comes with the build number RMX3581_11.A.25 which has brought improvements to the system of the device
Realme C30 was released on 27th June,2022 with Android 11 out-of-the-box.
The device was recently released on 27th June 2022 and it’s getting another software update in the form of the A.25 Build New update, which brings a bunch of camera with noticeable improvements in the HDR mode.
Note that this is a staged rollout to ensure the stability of this update. The update will be randomly pushed to a limited number of users to rule out any critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed within a few days.
Previously the device had received the May 2022 Security Patch with A.19 Build, which had added branch feature, it offer app recommendations and search features. Full detail of changelog: Realme C30: May 2022 Security Patch with A.19 Build
- Device: Realme C30
- Android: Android 11
- Realme UI: Realme UI GO
- Build Number: RMX3581_11.A.25
- Update Type: Software Update – Camera & System
- Android Security Patch: May 2022
- Release Date: 14th July 2022
Source: Realme Community
- Optimized the clarity of HDR photos for both front and rear cameras.
- Optimized the issue of blurring, when taking HDR photos.
- Optimized photo color of warm light scenes and night scenes.
- Optimized focusing accuracy for the rear camera.
- Fixed some known issues and improved system stability.
How long does Realme take for the updates?
|Android OS||Update||Released date/status||Estimated Months|
|Android 11||Out-of-the-box||June 2022||Nil|
|Android 12||First OS update||Eligible||–|
|Android 13||Second/last OS update||Maybe Eligible||–|
How long will Realme C30 get updates?
Realme C30 was released with Android 11 out of the box and till now just recently which is quite disappointing to see as it should have come with Android 12 out of the box.
It may not be eligible for the Android 13 OS update in accordance with the recent statements by the company but again, we should wait for the official confirmation from the company.
- Out-of-the-box: Android 11
- First Update: Android 12 [eligible]
- Second Update: Android 13 [maybe eligible]
How to install the latest software update on your Realme device?
The Realme C30 Software Update with A.25 Build, New Update is being rolled out in phases. Hence, it will reach all the users soon, stay tuned for the update to arrive.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest security/software update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- If any update will be available for the device, it will appear there.
- Click on the Download button to update your device.
More on Realme:
For more Realme updates, please download our android app – available on the Play Store