Realme GT 2 Pro Software Update:
Realme has started the rollout of the new update via OTA for the month of May for Realme GT 2 Pro. The latest security patch carries the build number RMX3301_11.A.15 which brings us the following updates: Security, System, Fingerprint, Rear camera, and Temperature control.
Realme GT 2 Pro was released on 8th January 2022, with Android 12, Realme UI 3.0 out-of-the-box.
The update will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed in the upcoming days.
Previously it has received the Realme GT 2 Pro: March 2022 Security Patch with A.13 Build which had bought a bunch of changes in the system UI and responsiveness of the device along with improving the fingerprint sensor. Even this update tries to improve the success rate of fingerprint sensor.
- Device: Realme GT 2 Pro
- Android: Android 12
- UI: Realme UI 3.0
- UI Version: RMX3301_11.A.15
- Update type: Software Update :-
- Security, System, Fingerprint, Rear camera & Temperature control
- Security patch: April 2022
- Release date: 7th May 2022
Source: Realme Community
- Integrates the April 2022 Android security patch.
- Improves smoothness when you swipe from the screen edge.
- Fixes the issue of Always On Display not working.
- Fixes an issue of the MS Intune application not working.
- Fixes an issue where a task might fail to be closed when you swipe up on it from recent tasks.
- Fixes an image display issue that might occur after the image is moved to a different place.
- Fixes an issue where your phone might unexpectedly restart.
- Improves the success rate of fingerprint unlock.
- Rear camera
- Improves clarity when you zoom in or out.
- Fixes an image preview issue.
- Fixes a video shooting issue.
- Temperature control
- Improves the overheating issue of BGMI.
How long did Realme take for the update?
|Android OS||Update||Release date/status||Estimated Months|
|Android 12||Out-of-the-box||8th January 2022||Nil|
|Android 13||First OS update||Unconfirmed||–|
|Android 14||Second OS update||Unconfirmed||–|
|Android 15||Third/Last OS update||Unconfirmed||–|
How long will it get updates?
The Realme GT 2 Pro came with Android 12 out-of-the-box. The company announced that Realme GT 2 and GT 2 Pro will get three years of OS updates and four years of security updates.
- Out-of-the-box: Android 12
- First update: Android 13 [eligible]
- Second update: Android 14 [eligible]
- Third update: Android 15 [eligible] [last update]
How to update your Realme device with the latest Software Update?
Once again, this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
More on Realme from us
Realme Narzo 30 5G Software Update: Realme Narzo 30 5G started rolling out the latest…
Realme 8 5G Software Update: Realme has started the phased rollout of the July 2022…
Realme 8 Software Update: Realme has started the staged rollout of the July 2022 Security…
Realme 9 5G Software Update: Realme has started the Realme UI 3.0 Open beta application…
Realme C21 Software Update: Realme has begun the staged rollout of the new July 2022…
Realme C25s Software Update: Realme has started rolling out incremental software update for Realme C25s…
For more Realme updates, please download our android app – available on the Play Store