Realme GT Master Edition Software Update:
Realme GT Master Edition has started receiving the latest security patch of December 2021, along with a bunch of improvements in the Wi-Fi stability, System, Audio & Application changes bumping up the build version to RMX3363_11_A.09 with an approximate file size of 179MB
Realme GT Master Edition was released on 30th July 2021 with Android 11, Realme UI 2.0 out-of-the-box.
- Device: Realme GT Master Edition
- Android: Android 11
- UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX3363_11.A.09
- Update type: Stable
- Security Patch: December 2021
- Update Size: 179MB
- Release Date: 28th December 2021
Source: Realme Community
- Updated Android security patch: December 2021.
- Updated new WiFi firmware to improve WiFi stability.
- Fixed a very low probability when the phone for a long time is not shut off then camera crash issue.
- Fixed the problem that the connection is still displayed on the PC after the PC connect feature is abnormally disconnected.
- Fixed the voice noise problem when the speaker and recording are enabled at the same time during a call in special environments.
- Fixed a very low probability of WhatsApp not being able to save pictures issue.
How long did Realme take for update?
|Android OS||Update||Release date/status||Estimated Months|
|Android 11||out-of-the-box||July 2021||Nil|
|Android 12||First OS update||Early Access – Dec, 2021||–|
|Android 13||second/last OS update||unconfirmed||–|
How long will it get updates?
Realme GT Master Edition was released with an Android 11 in July 2021 till now Realme has not released any major OS update. Therefore the Android 12 is going to be its 1st major OS update
- Out-of-the-box: Android 11
- First update: Android 12 (Early Access)
- Second update: Android 13 [Last update]
How to install the latest update on your Realme device?
Device: Realme GT Master Edition
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest Beta update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
More on Realme from us:
For more Realme Android updates please download our android app – available on the Play Store