Realme GT Master Edition Software Update:
Realme GT Master Edition is getting November 2021 Security Patch at the end of the month. The update will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. To ensure the stability of this update, it will have a staged rollout.
This software update brings multiple fixes in the camera, system and network settings of the device, along with RMX3360_11.A.08 Build and approximate file size of 288 MB, it was reported by Realme GT ME User in the official community thread on 30th of November, 2021
Realme GT Master Edition was released on 30th July 2021 with Android 11, Realme UI 2.0 out-of-the-box.
- Device: Realme GT Master Edition
- Android: Android 11
- UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX3360_11.A.08
- Update type: Stable
- Update Size: 288 MB
- Release Date: 29th November 2021
Source: Realme Community
- Updated Android Security Patch: November 2021
- Fixes an issue where Wi-Fi might sometimes disconnect when you use certain Wi-Fi 6 routers
- Fixes a battery usage issue that might occur when the screen is off.
- Fixes an issue where the fingerprint icon would sometimes not disappear when the screen is off.
- Fixes an issue where you might not receive a reminder after the system is updated.
- Improves game stability
- Fixes game stuttering caused by an abnormal refresh rate
- Fixes an issue where the viewfinder might get distorted when you open the front camera using WhatsApp
The update is available via OTA with staged rollout with OTA pushed to a limited number of users and the remaining users get updates in the coming days.
Visit Official Page: Realme GT Community Thread for Discussions & Feedback
How long did realme take for update?
|Android OS||Update||Release date/status|
|Android 11||out-of-the-box||July 2021|
|Android 12||First OS update||unconfirmed|
|Android 13||second/last OS update||unconfirmed|
How long will it get updates?
Realme GT Master Edition was released with an Android 11 in July 2021 till now Realme has not released any major OS update. Therefore the Android 12 is going to be its 1st major OS update.
Hence it is eligible for the upcoming Android 12 update
We can see the early access for Android 12 with Realme UI 3.0 as soon as December 2021,
How to install the latest update on your Realme device?
Device: Realme GT Master Edition
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest Beta update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
More on Realme from us:
For more Realme Android updates please download our android app – available on the Play Store