Realme GT Master Edition Software Update:
Realme GT Master Edition getting September 2021 Security Patch this month. The update will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. To ensure the stability of this update, it will have a staged rollout.
Note: A lot of users have been reporting on the battery drain issues on the device, and Realme is yet to acknowledge and fix this issue.
Realme GT Master Edition was released on 30th July 2021 with Android 11, Realme UI 2.0 out-of-the-box.
- Device: Realme GT Master Edition
- Android: Android 11
- UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX3360_11.A.07
- Update type: Stable
- Region: Global
- Release Date: 12th October 2021
Source: Realme Community
- Improves the mobile signal strength.
- Improves the download speed over Wi-Fi in some scenarios.
- Fixes an issue where your phone might crash in special scenarios.
- Fixes a noise issue that would occur occasionally when playing music on Chrome.
- Reduces latency for gameplay over Wi-Fi.
- Updated Android security patch: Sept, 2021
The update is available via OTA with staged rollout with OTA pushed to a limited number of users and the remaining users get updates in the coming days.
How long did realme take for update?
|Android OS||Update||Release date/status|
|Android 11||out-of-the-box||July 2021|
|Android 12||First OS update||unconfirmed|
|Android 13||second/last OS update||unconfirmed|
How long will it get updates?
Realme GT master edition was released with an android 11 in July 2021. till now Realme has not released any major OS update. Therefore the Android 12 is going to be its 1st major OS update.
Hence it is eligible for the upcoming Android 12 update.
We can see the early access for Android 12 with Realme UI 3.0 as soon as December 2021,
How to install the latest update on your Realme device?
Device: Realme GT Master Edition
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest Beta update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
More on Realme from us
- Realme GT master edition august security 2021 patch
- realme GT august 2021 security patch
- Realme GT August 2021 Security Patch
- Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G Android 11 Update: Stable update rolled out to Beta users
For more Realme Android updates please download our android app – available on the Play Store