Realme Narzo 10 Android 11 Update
After releasing the Realme Narzo 10 Android 11 Update with Realme UI 2.0 Beta last month, Realme has now rolled out the stable update in batches for the Realme Narzo 10 users globally.
The official statement read as, “Hey Realme fans, the wait is over! We are glad to announce Realme Narzo 10 is now getting Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11, official roll-out has begun”.
Realme also opened the Open Beta channel for the Realme Narzo 10 Android 11 Update last month, that is, July 2021.
However, the latest stable update which has been released in batches does not include a new Android Security Patch (August 2021) and the device is still on the June 2021 Patch which it received with the Realme UI 2.0 Beta update.
The Realme Narzo 10 was released in May 2020 with an Android 10 out-of-the-box.
- Device: Realme Narzo 10
- Android version: Android 11
- Realme UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX2040_11_C.07
- Update type: Stable update
- Update size: 194 MB (Beta users) – Other users to follow soon
- Region: Global
- Personalize the user interface to make it your own.
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode, and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
- Security and Privacy
- You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- Added “Low battery message”: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can quickly send a message to share your location with specified people.
- You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- HeyTap Cloud
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data, and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Realme Lab
- Added Sleep Capsule for you to restrict your phone use for better rest and sleep.
Check out the Android 12 update list for Realme devices >>>> read more
How long did Realme take for the update?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 10||Out-of-the-box||May 2020||Nil|
|Android 11||First OS update||August 2021||11 months|
|Android 12||Second/Last OS update||Eligible||Unconfirmed|
How long will it get updates?
This Realme Narzo 10 Android 11 Update is its first major OS update.
Hence, it is Eligible for the upcoming Android 12 update as well. And it will probably be its last major OS update.
- Out-of-the-box>> Android 10
- First Update>> Android 11
- Second Update>> Android 12 [Eligible] [Last Update]
How to install the latest update on your Realme device?
The Realme Narzo 10 Android 11 Update with stable Realme UI 2.0 has been released in batches. A wider rollout to all the users is expected soon.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest update.
Realme Android 11 (Realme UI 2.0) Update tracker: Click here
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
More on Realme from us
- Realme C25 August 2021 update with July 2021 Android Security Patch update
- Realme 6i Android 11 Update: Realme UI 2.0 Beta update released for the Active Beta testers in India
- Realme X2 Android 11 Update Patch: For Fair No. of Beta Users
- Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G Android 11 Update: Stable update rolled out to Beta users
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store