Realme Narzo 10 Software Update:
Realme has started rolling out the November 2021 Security Patch for Realme Narzo 10 handset, which brings camera improvements and optimization in flash & third party settings, this software update comes with RMX2040_11_C.10 Build with the approximate file size of 269 MB.
Realme Narzo 10 was released on 18th May,2020 with Android 10 out-of-the-box.
Previous update: Realme Narzo 10: September 2021 Security Patch with C.09 Build
More from this device: Narzo 10 Software Update
- Device: Realme Narzo 10
- Android: Android 11
- Realme UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX2040_11_C.10
- Update type: Software/Security
- Update size: 269 MB
- Android Security Patch: November 2021
Source>> Realme Community
- Android security patch: November, 2021
- Optimized the quality of shooting with flash on
- Optimized the image quality of the rear camera while shooting with third-party applications
- Optimized the system performance and improved system stability
How long Realme take for the update?
|Update||Status||Released Date||Estimated Months|
|Android 10||Out-of-the-box||May 2020||–|
|Android 11||First OS Update||August 2021||10 months|
|Android 12||Second OS Update||Expected||Soon|
How long will Realme Narzo 10 get updates?
The Narzo 10 is currently running on Android 11 it was its first major OS upgrade. And, possibly it is eligible for Android 12 as well if things go well for Realme.
The Android 12 update will most probably be the last major OS update for it. But, it is still unconfirmed.
- Out-of-the-box: Android 10
- First Update: Android 11 [Stable]
- Second Update: Android 12 [Last update] [Eligible]
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how
More on Realme from us:
For more Realme Android updates please download our android app – available on the Play Store