Realme Narzo 10A Android 11 Update
The Realme Narzo 10A Android 11 Update is in its final stage now as the Narzo 10A Open Beta channel is now live for the users.
The Open Beta channel was announced by the Realme Community on the 10th of August, 2021. And Realme is now accepting applications for the Realme Narzo 10A Android 11 Update via the Open Beta.
The Realme Narzo 10A Android 11 Open Beta program with Realme UI 2.0 will allow the users to experience the Realme UI 2.0 features based on Android 11 in advance before the stable Android 11 update is released.
What’s the Open Beta program?
- Invite Realme fans to experience the new Realme UI 2.0 features in advance.
- Collect feedback and suggestions to make Realme UI better.
The Realme Narzo 10A was released in May 2020 with an Android 10 out-of-the-box.
Guidelines for Applying and Installing Open Beta program for Realme Narzo 10A
- The Realme Narzo 10A Android 11 Update via the Open Beta is live now.
- Make sure update to required version: RMX2020_11_A.63
- Manually downloading link: https://www.realme.com/in/support/software-update
- Apply for the Open Beta via the Software Update Application channel:
- Settings > Software Update > Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner > Trial Version > Submit your details > Apply Now.
- You will receive the latest update if the application passes the review.
//–Narzo 10A Open Beta 1–//
Common issues in the Open Beta Program
- After the upgrade, it may take a longer time to boot for the first time, especially if there are many third-party applications on your phone.
- After the upgrade, in order to improve the system operation efficiency and eliminate potential safety risks, the system will perform a series of actions such as application adaptation, background optimization and security scanning which may cause slight hanging and faster power consumption.
Realme Android 11 (Realme UI 2.0) Update tracker: Read here
Notes before applying for or installing the update
- Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
- To prevent data loss, please backup your personal data before proceeding.
- The latest Open Beta version will be chosen as the stable version and rolled out to all users, there is no difference if you have already joined the Open Beta program.
- Some third-party application versions might not be compatible with Android 11 yet, after updating these applications might not be available or crashing down on your device. Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available in the Play Store before your update.
- The Open Beta versions may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and effects on daily use.
- Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 5GB. Otherwise, there will be a risk of update failure (To check the phone storage head to Settings > Additional Settings > Storage).
- Due to unpredictable factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is not possible to guarantee that every applicant will receive the update. In case the update is not received, we suggest you patiently wait for the official release.
- Before installing, make sure your battery percentage is more than 60%.
How long will it get updates?
The Realme Narzo 10A Android 11 Update will be the first major OS update on this device.
Hence, it is eligible for the upcoming Android 12 update as well. And it will be the last major OS update on this device.
- Out-of-the-box>>> Android 10
- First update>>> Android 11 [Open Beta] [Stable soon]
- Second update>>> Android 12 [Elgible] [Last update] [Unconfirmed]
Realme Android 12 Update list Based on Realme UI 3.0: Read here
To read the official post of the Narzo 10A Open Beta channel, click here.
More on Realme from us
- Realme C25 August 2021 update with July 2021 Android Security Patch update
- Realme 6i Android 11 Update: Realme UI 2.0 Beta update released for the Active Beta testers in India
- Realme X2 Android 11 Update Patch: For Fair No. of Beta Users
- Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G Android 11 Update: Stable update rolled out to Beta users
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store