Realme Narzo 20 Pro Software Update:
Realme has started releasing the latest December 2021 Security patch for Realme Narzo 20 Pro devices, carrying a build number of RMX2161NV1B_11.C.15 with an update size of 275 MB. This update mainly fixes an issue in WhatsApp, where an image would not load up occasionally, probably this might solve the error.
Realme Narzo 20 Pro was released on September 2020 with Android 10 out-of-the-box.
The device was running on October 2021 Security Patch with C.13 Build, the previous update bought changes in the photos section related to watermark issue, as well as improvements in the Default App section of the device where users can set save as PDF in print option of chrome & autosave for video & voice recording, during a phone call.
- Device: Realme Narzo 20 Pro
- Android: Android 11
- Realme UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX2161NV1B_11.C.15
- Update type: Software Update / Security Update
- Update size: 275 MB
- Android Security Patch: December 2021
- Release date: 23rd December 2021
Source>> Realme Community
- Integrates the December 2021 Android security patches.
- Fixes an issue where images could not be loaded occasionally in WhatsApp.
- Improves system performance and stability.
How long did Realme take for the major OS updates?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 10||Out-of-the-box||September 2020||Nil|
|Android 11||First OS update||July 2021||10 months|
|Android 12||Second/Last OS update||Eligible||Soon|
Check out >>>> Android 12 update list for Realme devices
How long will it get updates?
The Realme Narzo 20 Pro was released with an Android 10 in September 2020. Therefore, the Android 11 was its first major OS update.
Also, it is eligible for the upcoming Android 12 update and it will be its second/last major OS update.
- Out-of-the-box: Android 10
- First update: Android 11
- Second update: Android 12 [Eligible] [Last update]
How to install the latest software update on your Realme device?
The Realme Narzo 20 Pro with September and October 2021 Android Security Patch is being rolled out in phases. Hence, it will reach all the users soon.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest security/software update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
More on Realme from us:
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store