Realme Narzo 20 Pro Software Update:
Realme has started releasing an Integrated September 2021 and October 2021 Security patch for Realme Narzo 20 Pro devices. This update is almost similar to that of Realme 7 which recently came with the same build and security patch.
Realme Narzo 20 Pro was launched in India in September 2020 with Android 10 out-of-the-box.
This is going to reach your phones in a phased manner with issues being resolved and improving system stability and performance.
- Device: Realme Narzo 20 Pro
- Android: Android 11
- Realme UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX2161_11.C.13
- Update type: Software Update / Security Update
- Update size: 280 MB
- Android Security Patch: September 2021 & October 2021
Source>> Realme Community
- Integrates the September and October 2021 Android Security Patches
- Fixes an issue that would cause incorrect watermarks to be added to photos.
- Fixes an issue where you would be unable to save a voice recording if you have a phone call after the voice recording started.
- Fixes an issue where “Save as PDF” option would be absent when you choose “Share-Print” in Google Chrome.
- Improves system performance and stability.
How long did Realme take for the major OS updates?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 10||Out-of-the-box||September 2020||Nil|
|Android 11||First OS update||July 2021||10 months|
|Android 12||Second/Last OS update||Eligible||Soon|
Check out >>>> Android 12 update list for Realme devices
How long will it get updates?
The Realme Narzo 20 Pro was released with an Android 10 in September 2020. Therefore, the Android 11 was its first major OS update.
Also, it is eligible for the upcoming Android 12 update and it will be its second/last major OS update.
- Out-of-the-box>>> Android 10
- First update>>> Android 11
- Second update>>> Android 12 [Eligible] [Last update]
How to install the latest software update on your Realme device?
The Realme Narzo 20 Pro with September and October 2021 Android Security Patch is being rolled out in phases. Hence, it will reach all the users soon.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest security/software update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
More on Realme from us
- Realme GT Neo 2 October 2021 Security Patch
- Realme 8i: October 2021 Security Patch
- Realme C21: September 2021 Security Patch
- Realme Narzo 50A: September 2021 Security Patch
- Realme Narzo 10: September 2021 Security Patch
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store