Realme Narzo 20A Software Update:
Realme has started the staged rollout of the April 2022 Android security patch via OTA for the Realme Narzo 20A model. The latest security patch carries the build number RMX2050_11.C.08 which brings Security and System updates. It integrates the March 2022 and April 2022 Android security patches.
The new update fixes a home screen issue where after you install an application from Google Play, an “Android” appears on the home screen. The new update also enhances the Dual-mode audio feature. which was an issue in the earlier update. In some cases, it also boosts system performance.
Realme Narzo 20A was released in September 2020 with an Android 10 out-of-the-box.
Note that this is a staged rollout by Realme to ensure there are no critical bugs. It will be available to a few users and during the broader rollout, it will reach the rest of the users. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed within a few days.
- Device: Realme Narzo 20A
- Android: Android 11 [Upgraded from Android 10]
- Realme UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX2050_11.C.08
- Update type: Security & System
- Android Security Patch: April 2022
- Release date: 30th April 2022
Source>> Realme community
- Integrates the March and April 2022 Android Security patches.
- Improves system performance in some scenarios.
- Optimizes the Dual-mode audio function.
- Fixes an issue where an “Android” icon might appear on the Home screen after you install an app from Google Play.
How long did Realme take for the major OS updates?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 10||Out-of-the-box||September 2020||Nil|
|Android 11||First OS update||October 2021||13 Months|
|Android 12||Second/Last OS update||Eligible||Unconfirmed|
How long will it get updates?
The Realme Narzo 20A was released with an Android 10. Therefore, the Android 11 was the first major OS update.
Hence, it is eligible for the upcoming Android 12 update and it will be its second/last major OS update.
- Out-of-the-box: Android 10
- First update: Android 11 [Stable]
- Second update: Android 12 [Eligible] [Last update] [Unconfirmed]
How to install the latest software update on your Realme device?
The Realme Narzo 20A Software Update with April 2022 Android Security Patch has been rolled out officially. It will reach all the Narzo 20A users soon.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest software update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
This is, once again, a staggered rollout that will soon be available to all customers. Please wait for the update to arrive on your device.
On the website https://www.realme.com/in/support/software-update, a manual update link will be available.
More on Realme from us
Realme Narzo 30 5G Software Update: Realme Narzo 30 5G started rolling out the latest…
Realme 8 5G Software Update: Realme has started the phased rollout of the July 2022…
Realme 8 Software Update: Realme has started the staged rollout of the July 2022 Security…
Realme 9 5G Software Update: Realme has started the Realme UI 3.0 Open beta application…
Realme C21 Software Update: Realme has begun the staged rollout of the new July 2022…
Realme C25s Software Update: Realme has started rolling out incremental software update for Realme C25s…
For more Realme updates, please download our android app – available on the Play Store