Realme Narzo 20A Software Update
Earlier this month, Realme released the Realme Narzo 20A Android 11 Update with Realme UI 2.0 Beta to the device’s Beta Testers. However, it contained the July 2021 Android Security Patch and not the latest August 2021.
Hence, Realme was quick to act and has now released the Realme Narzo 20A Software Update with the August 2021 Android Security Patch on the same Beta version.
The rollout was a staged one, so not all the Realme Narzo 20A users received the update at first. But now, many are getting the August 2021 Security Patch Update on their Realme devices.
The latest Realme Narzo 20A Software Update, along with the August 2021 Android Security Patch, fixes some known issues and improves the system performance too.
The Realme Narzo 20A was released in September 2020 with an Android 10 out-of-the-box.
- Device: Realme Narzo 20A
- Android: Android 11.1 (Android 11)
- Realme UI: Realme UI 2.0 (Beta)
- Build number: RMX2050_11_C.03
- Update type: Software Update / Security Update
- Update size: 145 MB
- Android Security Patch: August 2021
Source: Realme Community
The official changelog, other update details can be clearly seen in the images above. The most notable fixes are the camera fixes to the device which resolve the green screen issue and the blurring issue reported by the users.
Read more >>> Realme Android 11 with Realme UI 2.0 Update tracker
How long did Realme take for the major OS updates?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 10||Out-of-the-box||September 2020||Nil|
|Android 11||First OS update||Beta update||Soon|
|Android 12||Second/Last OS update||Eligible||Unconfirmed|
Check out >> Android 12 update list for Realme
How long will it get updates?
The Realme Narzo 20A was released with an Android 10. Therefore, the Android 11 will be its first major OS update.
Hence, it is eligible for the upcoming Android 12 update and it will be its second/last major OS update.
- Out-of-the-box>>> Android 10
- First update>>> Android 11 [Stable soon]
- Second update>>> Android 12 [Eligible] [Last update] [Unconfirmed]
How to install the latest software update on your Realme device?
The Realme Narzo 20A Software Update with the August 2021 Android Security Patch has been rolled out officially. It will reach all the Narzo 20A users soon.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest software update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
More on Realme from us
- Realme C11 Software Update: August 2021 Android Security Patch released
- Realme 8 Software Update: RAM Expansion feature with July 2021 Android Security Patch
- Realme 7i Software Update: July 2021 Android Security Patch released
- Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition Software Update: July 2021 Android Security Patch released
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store