Realme Narzo 30 5G Software Update:
Realme Narzo 30 5G started receiving the latest December 2021 security patch. It fixes the system lag and stutters in some cases and brings improvement in the system stability. It has a build number of RMX3242_11.A.12 with an approximate update size of ~384MB.
It also brings a patch in sound related to different Bluetooth earbuds, wherein there was an occasional sound issue on different earbuds similarly, the Realme 8 5G has the same changelog with the same build. If the changelog & build is similar we can assume the update size of around ~384 MB
This update was released on 20th December 2021.
Realme Narzo 30 5G was released on June 2021, with Android 11 based on Realme UI 2.0
- Device: Realme Narzo 30 (5G)
- Android: Android 11
- Realme UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Update type: Software Update/Security Update
- Build number: RMX3242_11.A.12
- Android Security Patch: December 2021
Source: Realme Community
- Integrates the December 2021 Android security patch.
- Fixes lag and stutters in some cases.
- Optimized the system performance and improved system stability
- Fixes an issue where certain types of Bluetooth earbuds would occasionally have no sounds.
How long did Realme take for the major OS updates?
|Android OS||Update||Release date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 11||Out-of-the-box||June 2021||Nil|
|Android 12||First OS Update||Eligible||–|
|Android 13||Second OS Update||Eligible||–|
How long will it get updates?
The Realme Narzo 30 was released with an Android 11 out-of-the-box. Therefore, the upcoming Android 12 will be its first major OS update.
Hence, it is also eligible to be on the Android 13 update list. And it will be its second/last major OS update.
- Out-of-the-box: Android 11
- First update: Android 12 [Eligible]
- Second update: Android 13 [Eligible] [Last update] [Unconfirmed]
Check out: Android 12 update list for Realme devices
How to install the latest software update on your Realme device?
The official statement about the Realme Narzo 30 (5G) Software Update is, “This is a phased roll-out and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device”.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest security/software update.
More on Realme from us
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store