Realme Narzo 30 Pro Software Update:
Realme has started the staged rollout of the new update via OTA for Realme Narzo 30 Pro. The latest updates bring April 2022 Security Patch with RMX2117_11.C.12 build number which interim fixes some known system issues to improve system stability with an update size of 324 MB.
Realme Narzo 30 Pro was released on 24th February 2021, with Android 10 out-of-the-box.
Remember, this is a staged rollout. To ensure the stability of the update, it will be randomly pushed to a limited number of users so as to ensure there are no critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the rollout shall be fully completed for all the users in the upcoming days.
Previously it had received the April 2022 Security Patch with C.11 build, with an update size of 0.94 Gb, Unfortunately, the device didn’t receive a full wide roll-out but this update solves this problem by introducing the latest security patch with internal fixes. Check out the discussion session.
- Device: Realme Narzo 30 Pro
- Android: Android 11
- UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX2117_11.C.12
- Update type: Security Update
- Update size: 324 MB
- Release date: 6th May 2022 – [Reported on 28th April 2022]
Source: Realme Community
- Integrate the April 2022 Android Security Patch
- Fixes some known issues to improve system stability
How long did Realme take for the update?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 10||Out-of-the-box||February 2021||Nil|
|Android 11||First OS update||August 2021||10 months|
|Android 12||Second/Last OS update||Eligible||Expected Soon|
How long will it get updates?
The Realme Narzo 30 Pro Android 11 Update will be its first major OS update. And, it is eligible for the upcoming Android 12 update too.
- Out-of-the-box: Android 10
- First Update: Android 11
- Second Update: Android 12 [Last update] [Eligible] [Unconfirmed]
Check Out >>>> Realme UI 3.0 with Android 12 Update list
How to install the latest software update on your Realme device?
The Realme Narzo 30 Pro April 2022 Android Security Patch is being rolled out in phases.
More –>> Realme Narzo 30 Pro Update tracker
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest security/software update
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone
More From Realme
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store