Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G Software Update:
Realme has launched the Realme UI 3.0 with Android 12 – Open Beta application for the Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G model. On June 24, 2022, the application channel was opened. Realme users and admirers can now see the new Realme UI 3.0 features thanks to the Open Beta programme. Realme will gain from getting comments on their user interface and enhancing it before the official release.
Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G was released on March 4th, 2021 with an Android 10 out-of-the-box.
Previously, the device received the Early Access update for Realme UI 3.0. The application channel was opened on June 15th 2022. For full details on the Early Access, refer to the link here – Realme Narzo 30 Pro: Realme UI 3.0 with Android 12 – Early Access
- Device: Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G
- Android: Android 12
- Realme UI: Realme UI 3.0
- Build number:
- RMX2117_11.C.12 / RMX2117_11.C.13 [Required]
- RMX2117_11_F.02 [Updated]
- Update type: Open Beta Program
- Update size: 4.60GB
- Android Security Patch: From April 2022
- Release date: 24th June 2022
Source: Realme Community
Instructions For The Beta Program
- Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
- To prevent data loss, please backup your personal data before proceeding.
- The latest Open Beta version will be chosen as the stable version and rolled out to all users, there is no difference if you have already joined the Open Beta program.
- Some third-party application versions might not be compatible with Android 12 yet, after updating these applications might not be available or crash down on your device. Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available in the Play Store before your update.
- The Open Beta versions may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and affect daily use.
- Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 5GB. Otherwise, there will be a risk of update failure (To check the phone storage head to Settings > Additional Settings > Storage).
- Due to unpredictable factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is not possible to guarantee that every applicant will receive the update. In case the update is not received, we suggest you patiently wait for the official release.
- Preparation: Your Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G device should have a 60%+ battery.
Common Known Issues
- After the upgrade, it may take a longer time to boot for the first time, especially if there are many third-party applications on your phone.
- After the upgrade, in order to improve the system operation efficiency and eliminate potential safety risks, the system will perform a series of actions such as application adaptation, background optimization and security scanning which may cause slight hanging and faster power consumption.
Guidelines for the Open Beta Program
- Make sure to update to the required version: RMX2117_11.C.12 / RMX2117_11.C.13
Manually downloading link: https://www.realme.com/in/support/software-update
- Apply for the Open Beta via the Software Update Application channel:
(Settings > Software Update > Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner > Trial Version > Submit your details > Apply Now).
- You will receive the latest update if the application passes the review.
More on Realme from us
Realme Narzo 30 5G Software Update: Realme Narzo 30 5G started rolling out the latest…
Realme 8 5G Software Update: Realme has started the phased rollout of the July 2022…
Realme 8 Software Update: Realme has started the staged rollout of the July 2022 Security…
Realme 9 5G Software Update: Realme has started the Realme UI 3.0 Open beta application…
Realme C21 Software Update: Realme has begun the staged rollout of the new July 2022…
Realme C25s Software Update: Realme has started rolling out incremental software update for Realme C25s…
For more Realme updates, please download our android app – available on the Play Store