Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G Software Update:
Realme has started rolling out the Realme UI 3.0 early access beta program for Realme Narzo 30 pro users. You can now have the access to the features of Android 12 with Realme UI 3.0 for the first time. The application channel has been opened today and you can join the Early Access program today.
Realme Narzo 30 Pro was released on 24th February 2021, with Android 10 out-of-the-box.
This is an early software of Realme UI 3.0 which means there may be possible risks and bugs which might hamper the functionality of your phone and some apps might not work properly. So it is advised to not install the Early access on your main or primary phone.
The Early Access program has a limited number of seats available and only 1000 applications are opened for the early access to the program. Before joining the early access, there are some instructions and guidelines that need to be followed to prevent any type of possible risk that may further cause any kind of unwanted issue.
Previous Update: Realme Narzo 30 Pro: April 2022 Security Patch with C.12 Build
- Device: Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G
- Android: Android 12
- Realme UI: Realme UI 3.0
- Build number:
- RMX2117_11.C.11, RMX2117_11.C.12 – Required
- RMX2117_11.F.01 – Updated [Trial]
- Update type: Early Access Program
- Update size: ~4.6GB – Approx
- Android Security Patch: From April 2022
- Release date: 15th June 2022
Source>> Realme Community
Before Applying (Disclaimer)
- Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
- To prevent data loss, please backup your personal data before proceeding.
- Some third-party application versions might not be compatible with Android 12 yet, after updating these applications might not be available or crash on your device. Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available on the Play Store before your update.
- The Early Access versions may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and affect daily use.
- Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 10 GB. Otherwise, there will be a risk of update failure (To check the phone storage head to Settings > Additional Settings > Storage).
- Due to unpredictable factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is not possible to guarantee that every applicant will receive the update. In case the update is not received, we suggest you patiently wait for the official release.
How To Apply to the Early Access Program?
- Make sure your Realme Narzo 50 has a 60%+ battery.
- Update your device to the required UI version → RMX2117_11.C.11 / RMX2117_11.C.12
- Apply for the Early access via the Software Update Application channel:
(Settings → Software Update → Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner → Trial Version → Apply Now → Submit your details and finish the quiz).
- Step 1: Download the rollback package onto your phone’s directory.
- Link: Rollback Package link will be available soon
- Step 2: Locate and install the rollback package:
- 1. Open developer mode
- 2. Settings → About phone → Click on the “Realme UI 3.0 Software Version” banner at the top → Click on the three dots in the top right corner → Local install → Find and tap the rollback package to roll back to the previous version.
How long did Realme take for the update?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 10||Out-of-the-box||February 2021||Nil|
|Android 11||First OS update||August 2021||10 months|
|Android 12||Second/Last OS update||June 2022 – Early Access||–|
How long will it get updates?
The Realme Narzo 30 Pro Android 11 Update will be its first major OS update. And, it is receiving its 2nd major OTA update with Android 12, in the for Early Access – as of June 2022
- Out-of-the-box: Android 10
- First Update: Android 11
- Second Update: Android 12 [Last update] [Eligible] [Early Access]
How to install the latest software update on your Realme device?
The Realme Narzo 30 Pro Software Update with Realme UI 3.0 is being rolled out in phases.
More –>> Realme Narzo 30 Pro Update tracker
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest security/software update
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone
More From Realme from Us
Realme Narzo 30 5G Software Update: Realme Narzo 30 5G started rolling out the latest…
Realme 8 5G Software Update: Realme has started the phased rollout of the July 2022…
Realme 8 Software Update: Realme has started the staged rollout of the July 2022 Security…
Realme 9 5G Software Update: Realme has started the Realme UI 3.0 Open beta application…
Realme C21 Software Update: Realme has begun the staged rollout of the new July 2022…
Realme C25s Software Update: Realme has started rolling out incremental software update for Realme C25s…
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store