Realme Narzo 30 Software Update
Unofficially one of the good Software Update providers, Realme has now released the Realme Narzo 30 Software Update making the latest RAM Expansion feature available with the update.
Along with the RAM Expansion feature, the system security has been upgraded with the July 2021 Android Security Patch update.
The RAM Expansion feature is also known as “Virtual RAM“. What it does is, lets you increase your device’s RAM by allowing some of the device’s internal memory to the RAM. Hence, the RAM is increased and the device runs smoother.
To know more about RAM Expansion and how to use it>>> Click here
- Device: Realme Narzo 30 (4G)
- Android: Android 11
- Update type: Software Update
- Build number: RMX2156_11.C.11
- Android Security Patch: July 2021
Along with the July 2021 Android Security Patch and Virtual RAM feature, the Realme Narzo 30 Software Update has also fixed some system bugs to improve the system stability.
- Integrates the July 2021 Android security patch.
- Home screen
- Adds the Hot Apps folder.
- Adds the RAM expansion feature (Only available on phone models with an internal storage of 128 GB).
- Volume buttons
- Fixes an issue where the volume slider might sometimes not disappear.
- Fixes some known issues to improve system stability.
RAM Expansion feature is only available on phone models with an internal storage of 128 GB.
How long will it get updates?
The Realme Narzo 30 was released with an Android 11 out-of-the-box. Therefore, the upcoming Android 12 will be its first major OS update.
Hence, it is also eligible to be on the Android 13 update list. And it will be its second/last major OS update.
- Out-of-the-box>>> Android 11
- First update>>> Android 12 [Eligible]
- Second update>>> Android 13 [Eligible] [Last update] [Unconfirmed]
Check out the Android 12 update list for Realme devices >>>> read more
How to install the latest software update on your Realme device?
The official statement about the Realme Narzo 30 Software Update is, “This is a phased roll-out and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device”.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest security/software update.
More on Realme from us
- Realme 5 Software Update: July 2021 Android Security Patch
- Realme 5 Pro Software Update: July 2021 Android Security Patch
- Realme 5 Pro Android 11 Update with Realme UI 2.0 Beta, Open Beta program on-going
- Realme Narzo 10 Android 11 Update with Realme UI 2.0 Beta
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store