Realme Narzo 30A Android 11 Update
Realme has now released the stable Realme Narzo 30A Android 11 Update globally for the Narzo 30A users in batches. The update is currently live in India as per the reports and is expected to hit the other regions soon.
The Early Access of the Realme Narzo 30A Android 11 Update was announced in June 2021 and the Open Beta was released later on. Now, in August 2021, the stable Realme UI 2.0 update has been released.
The latest Realme Narzo 30A Android 11 Update with stable Realme UI 2.0 has brought a whole lot of new and exciting features for the Narzo 30A including the New Dark Mode Styles, inertial zoom feature in the camera and much more.
The update also upgrades the device’s security with the latest August 2021 Android Security Patch.
The Realme Narzo 30A was released in February 2021 with an Android 10 out-of-the-box.
- Device: Realme Narzo 30A
- Android version: Android 11
- Realme UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX3171_11.C.03
- Update type: Stable update
- Update size: 203 MB (Beta users) – Other users to follow soon
- Android Security Patch: August 2021
- Region: Global
Credits: TechMaster on Twitter
- Personalise the user interface to make it your own.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode, and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- Improved Performance
- Added “Optimised night charging”: An AI algorithm is used to control charging speed at night to extend battery life.
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
- Security and Privacy
- You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Realme Lab
- Added Sleep Capsule for you to restrict your phone use for better rest and sleep.
Check out >>> Android 12 update list for Realme devices
How long did Realme take for the update?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 10||Out-of-the-box||February 2021||Nil|
|Android 11||First OS update||August 2021||11 months|
|Android 12||Second/Last OS update||Eligible||Unconfirmed|
Check your device>>> Realme Android 11 (Realme UI 2.0) Update tracker
How long will it get updates?
This is the first major OS update for Realme Narzo 30A with the Android 11 & Realme UI 2.0 Update on the device.
Hence, it is Eligible for the upcoming Android 12 update as well. And it will probably be its last major OS update.
- Out-of-the-box>> Android 10
- First Update>> Android 11
- Second Update>> Android 12 [Eligible] [Last Update]
How to install the latest update on your Realme device?
The Realme Narzo 30A Android 11 Update with stable Realme UI 2.0 has been released in batches. A wider rollout to all the users is expected soon.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
More on Realme from us
- Realme Narzo 20A Android 11 Update: Realme UI 2.0 Beta Update released
- Realme Narzo 10A Android 11 Update: Open Beta channel goes live
- Realme C25 August 2021 update with July 2021 Android Security Patch update
- Realme 6i Android 11 Update: Realme UI 2.0 Beta update released for the Active Beta testers in India
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store