Realme Narzo 50 Software Update:
Realme has started rolling out the Realme UI 3.0 early access beta program for Realme Narzo 50 users. You can now have the access to the features of Android 12 with Realme UI 3.0 for the first time. The application channel has been opened today and you can join the Early Access program today.
Realme Narzo 50 was released on 3rd March 2022 with Android 11 out-of-the-box.
This is an early software of Realme UI 3.0 which means there may be possible risks and bugs which might hamper the functionality of your phone and some apps might not work properly. So it is advised to not install the Early access on your main or primary phone.
The users are required to have the latest software build to enrol for Early Access, be sure you have the latest security patch, i.e, May 2022, which comes with the A.56 Build, check below for more info.
Previous update: Realme Narzo 50: May 2022 Security Patch with A.56 Build
The Early Access program has a limited number of seats available and only 1000 applications are opened for the early access to the program. Before joining the early access, there are some instructions and guidelines that need to be followed to prevent any type of possible risk that may further cause any kind of unwanted issue.
- Device: Realme Narzo 50
- Android: Android 12
- Realme UI: Realme UI 3.0
- Build number:
- RMX3491_11.A.56 – Required for Early Access
- RMX3491_11.XXX – Updated [yet to be known]
- Update type: Early Access Program
- Update size: ~2-to-5GB – Approx
- Android Security Patch: From April/May 2022
- Release date: 14th June 2022
Source>> Realme Community
Before Applying (Disclaimer)
- Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
- To prevent data loss, please backup your personal data before proceeding.
- Some third-party application versions might not be compatible with Android 12 yet, after updating these applications might not be available or crash on your device. Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available on the Play Store before your update.
- The Early Access versions may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and affect daily use.
- Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 10 GB. Otherwise, there will be a risk of update failure (To check the phone storage head to Settings > Additional Settings > Storage).
- Due to unpredictable factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is not possible to guarantee that every applicant will receive the update. In case the update is not received, we suggest you patiently wait for the official release.
How To Apply to the Early Access Program?
- Make sure your Realme Narzo 50 has a 60%+ battery.
- Update your device to the required UI version → RMX3286_11.A.54 / RMX3286_11.A.55 / RMX3286_11.A.56
- Apply for the Early access via the Software Update Application channel:
(Settings → Software Update → Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner → Trial Version → Apply Now → Submit your details and finish the quiz).
- Step 1: Download the rollback package onto your phone’s directory.
- Step 2: Locate and install the rollback package:
- 1. Open developer mode
- 2. Settings → About phone → Click on the “Realme UI 3.0 Software Version” banner at the top → Click on the three dots in the top right corner → Local install → Find and tap the rollback package to roll back to the previous version.
How long did Realme take for the updates?
|First OS update
|June 2022 – Early Access
|Second/last OS update
How long will Realme Narzo 50 get updates?
Realme Narzo 50 was released with Android 11 out of the box now, and it has received a major OS update now. Hence, we can say it has just received early access to Realme UI 3.0 i.e Android 12. With the recent announcements by Realme, Realme Narzo 50 will not be eligible for Realme UI 4.0-based Android 13 update.
- Out-of-the-box: Android 11
- First Update: Android 12 [eligible]
- Second Update: Android 13 [not eligible]
How to update your Realme device with the latest Software Update?
The Realme Narzo 50 software update with Realme UI 3.0 [Android 12] – Early Access is rolling out in phases reportedly. And, it is expected to be rolled out for limited users soon.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest update.
Also read: 10 Best Job Sites To Look For in 2022
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
This is, once again, a staggered rollout that will soon be available to all customers. Please wait for the update to arrive on your device.
On the website https://www.realme.com/in/support/software-update, a manual update link will be available.
More on Realme from us
Realme Narzo 30 5G Software Update: Realme Narzo 30 5G started rolling out the latest…
Realme 8 5G Software Update: Realme has started the phased rollout of the July 2022…
Realme 8 Software Update: Realme has started the staged rollout of the July 2022 Security…
Realme 9 5G Software Update: Realme has started the Realme UI 3.0 Open beta application…
Realme C21 Software Update: Realme has begun the staged rollout of the new July 2022…
Realme C25s Software Update: Realme has started rolling out incremental software update for Realme C25s…
For more Realme updates, please download our android app – available on the Play Store