Realme Narzo 50A Software Update:
Realme has released the April & May 2022 security patch for Realme Narzo 50A via OTA with firmware version RMX3430_11.A.13 which has improved the system stability and fixed some previously known issues.
Realme Narzo 50A was released on 7th October, 2021 with an Android 11, Realme UI 2.0 out-of-the-box.
The previous update for the device came out on March 6th with the March 2022 security patch which fixed the system stability and fixed some known issues. Realme constantly updates its old and new smartphones with updates and security patches.
Previous update: Realme Narzo 50A: March 2022 Security Patch with A.12 Build
- Device: Realme Narzo 50A
- Android: Android 11
- Realme UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build Number: RMX3430_11.A.13
- Update Type: Software/Security
- Android Security Patch: April & May 2022
- Release Date: 16th May 2022
Source: Realme Community
- Integrates the April & May 2022 Android security patch
- Optimized system stability
- Fixed some known issues
How long does Realme take for the updates?
|Android OS||Update||Released date/status|
|Android 11||Out-of-the-box||October 2021|
|Android 12||First OS update||eligible|
|Android 13||Second/last Os update||not eligible|
How long will Realme Narzo 50A get updates?
Realme Narzo 50A was released with Android 11 and till now it doesn’t get any major OS updates. Hence it is eligible for its first OS update i.e android 12 and with the recent announcement, Realme Narzo 50A will not be eligible for Realme UI 4.0 based Android 13 update.
- Out-of-the-box: Android 11
- First Update: Android 12 [eligible]
- Second Update: Android 13 [not eligible]
How to install the latest software update on your Realme device?
The Narzo 50A Software Update with April & May 2022 Android Security Patch is being rolled out in phases. Hence, it will reach all the users soon.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest security/software update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- If any update will be available for the device, it will appear there.
- Click on the Download button to update your device.
More on Realme from us
For more Realme updates, please download our android app – Available on the Play Store