Realme Narzo 50A Software Update:
Realme has released the latest security patch for Realme Narzo 50A with the new build carrying the January 2022 Security Patch with RMX3430_11.A.09 build, this is just a security patch. Along with this device, the Realme Narzo 50i also received the latest security patch update.
Realme Narzo 50A was released on 7th October 2021 with Android 11, Realme UI 2.0 out-of-the-box.
Previously the device was running on November 2021 Security Patch with A.07 Build. which was released at the beginning of December and hadn’t received the December 2021 security patch.
Previous Update: Realme Narzo 50A: November 2021 Security Patch with A.07 Build
- Device: Realme Narzo 50A
- Android: Android 11
- Realme UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX3430_11.A.09
- Update type:Software/Security
- Android Security Patch: January 2022
- Release date: 27th January 2022
Source: Realme Community
- Integrates the January 2022 Android security patch.
- Fixed some known issues and improved system stability.
How long Realme take for the update?
|Android OS||Update||Released date/status|
|Android 11||Out-of-the-box||October 2021|
|Android 12||First OS update||eligible|
|Android 13||Second/last Os update||not confirmed|
How long will Realme Narzo 50A get updates
Realme Narzo 50A was released with android 11 and till now it doesn’t get any major OS updates. Hence it is eligible for its first OS update i.e android 12 and most probably android 13 will be its last OS update, which is not yet confirmed.
- Out-of-the-box: Android 11
- First Update: Android 12 [eligible]
- Second Update: Android 13 [Last update] [May be Eligible]
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
For more Realme updates please download our android app – Available on Play Store