Realme Narzo 50A Software Update:
Realme released November 2021 security patch update for Realme Narzo 50A via OTA. This update brings the previous month security patch along with optimizations in the system and fixes
In order to ensure the stability of this update, it will have a staged rollout. Initially, the update will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs.
Previous update: Realme Narzo 50A: September 2021 Security Patch with C.05 Build
Realme Narzo 50A was released on 7th October 2021 with Android 11, Realme UI 2.0 out-of-the-box.
- Device: Realme Narzo 50A
- Android: Android 11
- Realme UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX3430_11.A.07
- Update type:Software/Security
- Android Security Patch: November 2021
- Release date: 3rd December 2021
Source: Realme Community
- Updated Android security patch: November 2021
- Fixed some known issues
- Optimized system stability
How long Realme take for the update?
|Android OS||Update||Released date/status|
|Android 11||Out-of-the-box||October 2021|
|Android 12||First OS update||eligible|
|Android 13||Second/last Os update||not confirmed|
How long will Realme Narzo 50A get updates?
Realme Narzo 50A was released with android 11 and till now it doesn’t get any major OS updates. Hence it is eligible for its first OS update i.e android 12 and most probably android 13 will be its last OS update, which is not yet confirmed.
- Out-of-the-box: Android 11
- First Update: Android 12 [eligible]
- Second Update: Android 13 [Last update] [May be Eligible]
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
More on Realme from us:
For more Realme updates please download our android app – Available on Play Store