Realme Q2 Pro Software Update:
Realme has just begun rolling out October 2021 Security Patch for Realme Q2 Pro devices. This update brings a bunch of changes and hot fixes to the system.
Realme Q2 Pro was released on 19th October, 2020 with Android 10 out-of the box.
Realme Q2 Pro came with a 6.4-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 X 2400 pixels with an Octa-core Mediatek Dimensity 800 U processor. It comes with 8GB of Ram. Launched with Android 10 Realme UI 1.0, Therefore It may be eligible for Realme 3.0 update with Android 12.
- Device: Realme Q2 Pro
- Android: Android 11
- UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX2175_11_C.14.
- Update type: Software/Security
- Fix the problem that the control center is not displayed in the low probability when the notification bar pulled down by system clone
- Fix the problem that there is a low probability that there will be no response when switching the swipe gestures on both sides in the horizontal screen and split screen, and the side swiping back
- Set Up
- Fix the problem that the low probability of raising the hand to turn on the screen is invalid
- Fix the problem that the recent task interface will flash in low probability when the fingerprint is used to unlock the screen
- Fixed the problem of low probability desktop icon position changes when switching back to standard mode in simple mode
- Fix the problem of low probability of crashing when the personalized customization interface enters the recent task clearance
- Fix the problem that the card disappears with a low probability when you click the icon under the task card in the recent task and return to the desktop to reenter the recent task
- Status Bar
- Fixed the problem of inconsistent display thickness of percentage numbers probabilistically when charging
- Update security patch : September 2021 & October 2021
Check Out –>> Realme UI 3.0 with Android 12
How long did Realme take for the update?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 10||Out-of-the-box||October 2020||Nil|
|Android 11||First OS update||April 2021||6 months|
|Android 12||Second/Last OS update||Eligible||Unconfirmed|
How long will it get updates?
The Realme Q2 Pro was released with an Android 10 in October 2020. Therefore, Android 11 is its first major OS update.
Hence, it is eligible for the upcoming Android 12 update and it will be its second/last major OS update. However, it is expected to get soon.
- Out-of-the-box>>> Android 10
- First update>>> Android 11 [First Update][Stable]
- Second update>>> Android 12 [Eligible] [Last update] [Unconfirmed]
How to install the latest update on your Realme device?
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
More on Realme from us
- Realme Narzo 30: September 2021 Security Patch
- Realme C25s: September 2021 Security Patch
- Realme C25: September 2021 Security Patch
- Realme X7 October 2021 Security Patch
- Realme C21: Android 11 update with Realme UI 2.0
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store