Realme X2 Pro Android 11 stable update with Realme UI 2.0
The news that broke out this morning was that the Realme X2 Pro has now received the Android 11 stable update with Realme UI 2.0 in India. It received the Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 Beta version last month and has now finally received the stable/major update in India.
The Realme X2 Pro users took to the official Realme Community to share the news and screenshots for the latest Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 stable update for their devices.
The update comes with a build number RMX1931_11_F.11. The size of the stable update is 349 MB. Along with it, a June 2021 Android Security patch has also been released.
A point to note, the Chinese users of Realme X2 Pro have already received the Android 11 stable update with Realme UI 2.0 for their devices in April 2021.
Official Update Log/Changelog
- Updated Android Security patch: June, 2021
- Fixed the problem that the interface font is displayed abnormally when the antivirus of the mobile phone manager is over.
- Fixed the issue that after deleting screenshot photos, there is a low probability of flashing back to the photo cleaning page.
- Fixed the problem that the fingerprint icon appears on the desktop after quickly exiting from the fingerprint verification interface.
- Fixed the problem that there is a low probability of not jumping to the welcome page after improving data from the old phone.
- Fixed the problem that the name of the fingerprint being edited is not displayed when the screen is split.
Realme X2 Pro
The Realme X2 Pro was officially announced and released in October 2019 with an Android 9 Pie out-of-the-box.
It received its first major OS update with Android 10 in March 2020. Then, it received its second major OS update with Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 in China in April 2021.
Now, the stable update with Realme UI 2.0 has started rolling out in India.
Realme X2 Pro Specifications
The Realme X2 Pro comes in three variants, the Realme X2 Pro 6GB+64GB, 8GB+128GB, 12GB+256GB. It comes with a 6.5-inch Color Super AMOLED screen with a water-drop notch and Corning Gorilla Glass 5. It consists of a 64MP+13MP+8MP+2MP quadruple rear camera and a 16MP front camera. It has a 2.96 GHz Octa-Core processor with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ chipset. The available RAM and the storage space are as per the variants. It comes with a battery size of 4000 mAh and an Android 9 Pie out-of-the-box.
How long did Realme take for the update?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 9 Pie||Out-of-the-box||October 2019||Nil|
|Android 10||First OS update||March 2020||6 months|
|Android 11||Second/Last OS update||April 2021||7 months|
How long will it get updates?
As mentioned above, the Realme X2 Pro was released with an Android 9 Pie out-of-the-box. It received its first major OS update with Android 10 in March 2020. It then received its second/last major OS update with Android 11 in April 2021.
As it has bagged two major OS updates now, the chances of a third update with Android 12 are highly unlikely. Therefore, it is NOT in line with the upcoming Android 12 update.
Android 9 out-of-the-box || First Update>>Android 10 || Second Update>>Android 11 [Last update]
How to update your Realme X2 Pro to Android 11?
The Realme X2 Pro Android 11 stable update with Realme UI 2.0 is now being rolled out in India officially.
Once the update is available on your device, you will receive a notification regarding the software update. Then, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme X2 Pro to Android 11.
More on Realme from us
- Realme X7 5G Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta program
- Realme 3 Pro Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 Beta early access program [Now in India]
- Realme Narzo 30A Android 11 Early Access Program Announced
- Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G Android 11 Early Access Program Announced
- Realme 5 Pro Android 11 Early Access Program with Realme UI 2.0
- Realme Narzo 20A Realme UI 2.0 Early Access Application, Announced
- Realme X and XT get early access to Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 in India
- Realme Android 11 (realmeUI 2.0) Update tracker
- –>> Realme Android 12 Update list Based on Realme UI 3.0
For more Realme X2 Pro Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store