Realme X50 Pro Software Update
On 27th August 2021, Realme officially announced the Realme X50 Pro Software Update with the device getting the latest August 2021 Android Security Patch.
The rollout was a staged one, so not all the Realme X50 Pro users received the update at first. But now, many are getting the August 2021 Android Security Patch Update on their Realme devices.
The latest Realme X50 Pro Software Update, along with the August 2021 Android Security Patch, fixes many known issues and improves the system performance too.
The most notable issue which has been fixed by this Security Update is the Bluetooth fix in which sometimes the connected earphones did not appear in the Bluetooth device list.
The Realme X50 Pro was released in February 2020 with an Android 10 out-of-the-box.
- Device: Realme X50 Pro (5G)
- Android: Android 11
- Realme UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX2076PUNV1B_11.C.21
- Update type: Software Update / Security Update
- Android Security Patch: August 2021
- Integrates the July and August 2021 Android security patches.
- Fixes an issue where the screen might flicker when you close apps in recent tasks.
- Fixes an issue with the gestures when you use third-party apps in landscape mode.
- Fixes an issue where you might be unable to enter Super power saving mode from the Quick Settings.
- Fixes an issue where the notification icons might sometimes flash on the Lock screen.
- Fixes a display issue with the notification drawer when you enter Split-screen mode in “Personalizations – Notification drawer”.
- Home screen
- Fixes a display issue with the recent tasks page in some cases.
- Fixes an issue where connected earphones might sometimes not appear on the Bluetooth device list.
- Fixes an issue where the keyboard might flash out when you select contacts in the Phone settings.
- Fixes an issue where the keyboard might appear when you enter Split-screen mode in some cases.
Check your device>>> Realme Android 11 Update Tracker
How long did Realme take for major OS updates?
|First OS update
|Second/Last OS update
How long will it get updates?
The Realme X50 Pro received its first major OS update with Android 11 in December 2020.
As it has bagged only one major OS update, it can be concluded that it is Eligible for the upcoming Android 12 update. And it will be the second/last major OS update for it.
- Out-of-the-box>> Android 10
- First Update>> Android 11
- Second Update>> Android 12 [Eligible] [Last Update]
Check out >>>> Android 12 update list for Realme devices
How to install the latest software update on your Realme device?
The Realme X50 Pro Software Update with August 2021 Android Security Patch is being rolled out in phases. Hence, it will reach all the users soon.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest security/software update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
Once again, this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device. The manual update link will be available on the website → https://www.realme.com/in/support/software-update.
More on Realme from us
- Realme 8 Software Update: RAM Expansion feature with July 2021 Android Security Patch
- Realme 7i Software Update: July 2021 Android Security Patch released
- Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition Software Update: July 2021 Android Security Patch released
- Realme Narzo 20A Android 11 Update: Realme UI 2.0 Beta Update released
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store