Realme has announced the Open Beta program with Realme UI 2.0 for Realme X7 5G users, based on Android 11. Realme is now accepting applications for the Realme X7 5G Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta program.
What’s the Open Beta program?
- Invite Realme fans to experience the new Realme UI 2.0 features in advance.
- Collect feedback and suggestions to make Realme UI better.
Realme X7 5G was released on 4th February 2021 officially with an Android 10 out-of-the-box despite the official release of Android 11 in September 2020. Now, Realme has acted quickly with its Open Beta program for the same device to upgrade it to Android 11. Hence, it will be the first major OS update on this device.
Realme UI 2.0 (Android 11) Open Beta: Application open for Realme X7 5G
The official Realme Community announced the Realme X7 5G Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta program on its website and the news spread like a wildfire among the Realme users and followers.
The application channel has been open since the 23rd of June, 2021. But there are a few points to be noted before applying for the Open Beta program. They are –
- Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
- To prevent data loss, please backup your personal data before proceeding.
- The latest Open Beta version will be chosen as the stable version and rolled out to all users, there is no difference if you have already joined the Open Beta program.
- Some third-party application versions might not be compatible with Android 11 yet, after updating these applications might not be available or crashing down on your device. Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available in the Play Store before your update.
- The Open Beta versions may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and effects on daily use.
- Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 5GB. Otherwise, there will be a risk of update failure (To check the phone storage head to Settings > Additional Settings > Storage).
- Due to unpredictable factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is not possible to guarantee that every applicant will receive the update. In case the update is not received, we suggest you patiently wait for the official release.
- Before installing, make sure your battery percentage is more than 60%.
Guidelines for downloading/installing Open Beta program
- Make sure update to required version RMX3092PU_11.A.14/ RMX3092PU_11.A.16/ RMX3092PU_11.A.17/ RMX3092PU_11.A.18/ RMX3092PU_11.A.20. Manually downloading link: https://www.realme.com/in/support/software-update
- Apply for the Open Beta via the Software Update Application channel:
- Go to “Settings”
- Then Tap On “Software Update”
- Tap on the “Settings icon” in the top right corner
- tap on “Trial Version”
- Fill Your Details “Submit your details”
- Now Tap “Apply Now“.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
Common issues in the Open Beta program
- After the upgrade, it may take a longer time to boot for the first time, especially if there are many third-party applications on your phone.
- After the upgrade, in order to improve the system operation efficiency and eliminate potential safety risks, the system will perform a series of actions such as application adaptation, background optimization and security scanning which may cause slight hanging and faster power consumption.
How to report a bug in the Open Beta program?
If you find any bugs after the installation of the Open Beta program update, you can always report them on the official Realme website or the official Realme Community App.
If it is about the Camera app and photo-taking, please remember to attach a sample photo for developers to understand the issue. The procedure is shown in the picture below –
Realme X7 5G user reactions on the official Realme Community
There are many reactions/comments from the Realme X7 5G users on the official Realme Community. Most of the users were happy with the Open Beta program while some users wanted the information (to say the least) on the stable update of the same.
Here are some of the reactions/comments –
- “Mugambo Khush Huwa, Realme x7 5g”.
- “That’s amazing news for the X7 users 🔥🔥🔥”.
- “good 👍”.
- “when will release stable version”.
- “As this is a beta version, should I really update or wait for the stable version?”.
More on Realme from us
- Realme 3 Pro Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 Beta early access program [Now in India]
- Realme Narzo 30A Android 11 Early Access Program Announced
- Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G Android 11 Early Access Program Announced
- Realme 5 Pro Android 11 Early Access Program with Realme UI 2.0
- Realme Narzo 20A Realme UI 2.0 Early Access Application, Announced
- Realme X and XT get early access to Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 in India
- Realme Android 11 (realmeUI 2.0) Update tracker
- –>> Realme Android 12 Update list Based on Realme UI 3.0
For more Realme X7 5G or Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store