Realme X7 Software Update:
Realme has just begun releasing December 2021 Security Patch for Realme X7 users, this is the first Realme device to get the latest December 2021 Security Patch, this might contain a lot of improvements in the system of the device along with fixes in the lock screen & UI.
Realme X7 was released on 08th, September,2020 was released with Android 10 out-of the box.
This update comes with December and November 2021 security patches and a few improvements in the system and settings along with bug fixes.
- Device: Realme X7
- Android: Android 11
- Realme UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX3092_11_C.08
- Update type: Software Update / Security Update
- Android Security Patch: December 2021
- Integrates the November and December 2021 Android security patches.
- Fixes an issue where the fingerprint icon would sometimes continue to display even when the screen is off.
- Fixes an issue where Fingerprint unlock might not work in some cases.
- Fixes an issue where the phone might not vibrate right when Fingerprint unlock is successful, but when you enter the Home screen.
- Fixes an issue where you might sometimes not be able to clear all apps in Recent tasks.
- Fixes an issue where the recent tasks page might appear when you unlock your phone using fingerprint.
- Fixes a screen flickering issue for Always-On Display.
- Fixes an issue where the app you currently using might not show in Recent tasks.
- Lock screen
- Fixes an issue where the icons on the Lock screen might overlap with each other after you switch from the guest to administrator account.
How long did Realme take for major OS update?
|First OS update
|Second/Last OS update
How long will it get updates?
The Realme X7 came with Android 10 out-of-the-box and received its first major update in August of this year and is expected to get a highly anticipated Android 12 update, soon after the official announcement held of Realme UI 3.0 for the device
Hence, for Realme X7 Android 12 Update will be the last major OS update on this device.
- Out-of-the-box: Android 10
- First update: Android 11 [Currently running]
- Second update: Android 12 [Last update]
How to install the latest software update on your Realme device?
Device: Realme X7 came out with Android 10 with out-of-the-box.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest security/software update
More on Realme from us:
Realme Narzo 30 5G Software Update: Realme Narzo 30 5G started rolling out the latest…
Realme 8 5G Software Update: Realme has started the phased rollout of the July 2022…
Realme 8 Software Update: Realme has started the staged rollout of the July 2022 Security…
Realme 9 5G Software Update: Realme has started the Realme UI 3.0 Open beta application…
Realme C21 Software Update: Realme has begun the staged rollout of the new July 2022…
Realme C25s Software Update: Realme has started rolling out incremental software update for Realme C25s…
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store